Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah it’s no big deal. I think the link was posted a few posts ago. 

this is just my opinion but I think we have 5 maybe 6 guys as good as Clay in the receiver department. They are all 6ft plus 

I think Tink is best receiver although Clay is really good and may really worked hard.Im thinking Tink is about 6 2 or 6 3.LC will have speed.Cant play all 6 at once.Lol.LC will match them at receiver and I know Trenton has Nr Football.But Day Day is a stud also.Just depends if LC line can do anything with Trenton

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

I think Tink is best receiver although Clay is really good and may really worked hard.Im thinking Tink is about 6 2 or 6 3.LC will have speed.Cant play all 6 at once.Lol.LC will match them at receiver and I know Trenton has Nr Football.But Day Day is a stud also.Just depends if LC line can do anything with Trenton

That’s true  4 of them could be on the field. Malik Ganaway demarkus kee  Derek kee. Khalik ganaway which is our back but he can catch also 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

That’s true  4 of them could be on the field. Malik Ganaway demarkus kee  Derek kee. Khalik ganaway which is our back but he can catch also 

Our line I would say is the biggest in total size I have ever seen in Trenton. That’s including all of the title years. The last 3 years I believe our line play has won almost every game. Just my opinion. They make huge holes on the offense and on defense they have QBs running for their lives lol

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

LC will or should have a good secondary and fast.Clay,Tink and probably Abbott.I thought Abbott was going to be the back after Tubbs graduated and Abbotts junior year .Speedster.But Day Day came along as a sophomore and took over.Then My My seemed to start running the ball more and Abbot seemed to go to just defense.LC also had another back,think was a freshman played some.So LC has 4 capable backs .Plus middle school running back that seemed to score about every time he touched the ball.So LC will have plenty of speed.Basically receivers playing in the secondary.Depends on line play.

5 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Our line I would say is the biggest in total size I have ever seen in Trenton. That’s including all of the title years. The last 3 years I believe our line play has won almost every game. Just my opinion. They make huge holes on the offense and on defense they have QBs running for their lives lol

LC has good size.But good young size.Think most will be sophomores and juniors.They will be key.LC will have a mobile qb that should improve every game

16 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Dont want to take from Trentons thread but Trenton posters can go to Tenn top 100 and it shows a preview of Trenton and LC.Says Trenton will be a tough out and best team in West Tenn in any class.

We don’t mind at all my friend ! Just know monsters like this await you game 3 !

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

0E6B1D6C-91BB-4683-B1F0-FFAA6A6308C5.jpeg

mrbigster, not taking anything away from LC accomplishments 2 seasons ago and yes I know they had a lot of Covid issues that negatively impacted their season last year and yes they will be a good team this season. But there is no need in playing this game on a Thursday night, I've yet to see a LC team fill up their little stadium and people in the area don't think it will be that great of a game, But we'll bring mosquito spray for sure...  Tennessee Top 100 site is so biased toward the Falcons it's almost comical to see what they'll come up with, he's a "Homeboy".  Peabody by at least 5 scores with a running clock in week 3...