Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

11 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

You know I dont Pull away from my comments also. That’s why there is a mutual respect. I just Have t been on in a while so people will have to get used to my bush shaking. 

Exactly ! Funny thing is the pretty hardcore back and fourth has formed some great friendships for me ! 

8 hours ago, TideRolls said:

mrbigster, not taking anything away from LC accomplishments 2 seasons ago and yes I know they had a lot of Covid issues that negatively impacted their season last year and yes they will be a good team this season. But there is no need in playing this game on a Thursday night, I've yet to see a LC team fill up their little stadium and people in the area don't think it will be that great of a game, But we'll bring mosquito spray for sure...  Tennessee Top 100 site is so biased toward the Falcons it's almost comical to see what they'll come up with, he's a "Homeboy".  Peabody by at least 5 scores with a running clock in week 3...

Wont happen