Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

7 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

If we wanna say our kids run 4.2 40s we will if we wanna post that we could beat the 84 Bears we will, all irrelevant,we are the gold Standard in small Ball in west Tn plain n simple ! Been fun with the back and fourth and we wish whoever your team is GL until and unless we play each other ! 

So you don’t want discussion unless folks just agree with whatever you say. That’s cool but it is a message board so it’s meant to have discussion. Congrats on your program though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shockernation said:

Some just like to argue! I’m a realist! LC and Peabody are very much alike! However and this will probably get me in trouble…Skill positions are probably very close but line play is where Peabody will have the edge! LC lost a ton the past two years and there is a drop off in talent overall! Again we have studs at skill positions and a really big line but zero depth! I’m just hoping it’s a close game…now I’m in trouble with the locals lol. 

I know you guys have some great skill players. It will be interesting to watch. Maybe it will be decided in 3rd and 4th quarter 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I agree it Is rare but to believe it isn’t true because it’s rare is completely dumb.  I guess I just made it up 

That’s not the only reason for me. I know speed and I watched that clip. I have no idea if you made it up or not? My point was that that kid doesn’t run a 4.4 based on what I saw. You guys jumped on that LC guy for talking about his fast kids. 

Support your kids, have fun, and enjoy the discussion. Pretty easy things to do for adults.

8 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

So you don’t want discussion unless folks just agree with whatever you say. That’s cool but it is a message board so it’s meant to have discussion. Congrats on your program though.

Not at all ! Enjoy the back and fourth just don’t see banter as bad ! Hope you don’t take it that way ! I’m a bit of a blowhard on here and have been smiling the whole back n forth ! I enjoy it !  And we know what we have we are trying to build a dynasty !!! Thanks for the congrats 

7 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

That’s not the only reason for me. I know speed and I watched that clip. I have no idea if you made it up or not? My point was that that kid doesn’t run a 4.4 based on what I saw. You guys jumped on that LC guy for talking about his fast kids. 

Support your kids, have fun, and enjoy the discussion. Pretty easy things to do for adults.

You can can claim to know whatever speed you want.  I don’t think you are the 40 time authority. I posted his players 40 times. I said they were fast and they are fast. I said baskerville was as fast or faster.  Lake county has some great skill players no doubt. 

Edited by Tide21

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

You can can claim to know whatever speed you want.  I don’t think you are the 40 time authority. I posted his players 40 times. I said they were fast and they are fast. I said baskerville was as fast or faster.  Lake county has some great skill players no doubt. 

No doubt they do! LC had some pretty extreme discipline problems last year or I believe they could have went further ! The coach is solid, and  he handled covid and other issues the best he could IMO ! The fact that I believe we are better isn’t a slap to their face I just continue to believe PHS is the Goldstandard until proven otherwise !  Every year we post we will be better than year before and the calls of “homers” come loud and strong ! Halfway thru every season my phone blows up via text,FB and private  Coach T messages with the “holy crap you was right” messages ! PHS will have 3 running back this year that are good enough to split time with Mr Football, 4 to 5 recievers that can burn you and or high point a 50/50 ball and win ! Our defense will be even better than the one that outscored opposing offenses last year “check the stat line” The O line will be bigger and more athletic tue D line will have more speed and the line backers are just beasts !  As stated by Pioneer our secondary will have a couple of young guys so that’s a gray area,but they are talented ! Honestly LC has GREAT SKILL GUYS but the difference will be the Ends the LB and line play imho

20 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I remember LC when Joe Flagg was there. Great guy and athlete. I haven’t seen or heard of him in 30 years. 

3 hours ago, shockernation said:

Some just like to argue! I’m a realist! LC and Peabody are very much alike! However and this will probably get me in trouble…Skill positions are probably very close but line play is where Peabody will have the edge! LC lost a ton the past two years and there is a drop off in talent overall! Again we have studs at skill positions and a really big line but zero depth! I’m just hoping it’s a close game…now I’m in trouble with the locals lol. 

I agree with you.Thats what I been saying.Im not worried about the skill positions.LC will match up pretty well skill wise.Think LC is a year away cause if the young line and most skill people will be back except for Tink.

1 hour ago, Playerscoach said:

I promise we will match Trenton speed wide.Maybe not in line play this year.But you may as well give up.They all run legit 4.4.Trenton fans should be proud.Great program.Just they dont like being told it was a weak pass or not on time.And dont want to hear that their players run 4.5.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

No doubt they do! LC had some pretty extreme discipline problems last year or I believe they could have went further ! The coach is solid, and  he handled covid and other issues the best he could IMO ! The fact that I believe we are better isn’t a slap to their face I just continue to believe PHS is the Goldstandard until proven otherwise !  Every year we post we will be better than year before and the calls of “homers” come loud and strong ! Halfway thru every season my phone blows up via text,FB and private  Coach T messages with the “holy crap you was right” messages ! PHS will have 3 running back this year that are good enough to split time with Mr Football, 4 to 5 recievers that can burn you and or high point a 50/50 ball and win ! Our defense will be even better than the one that outscored opposing offenses last year “check the stat line” The O line will be bigger and more athletic tue D line will have more speed and the line backers are just beasts !  As stated by Pioneer our secondary will have a couple of young guys so that’s a gray area,but they are talented ! Honestly LC has GREAT SKILL GUYS but the difference will be the Ends the LB and line play imho

I think we all know that LC last year wasnt the team from season or seasons before.But LC also had to very good players move and play for other schools that would have probably made a difference.One would have been starting qb.But no need hashing about that other than LC faithful knew last years team wasnt the team from year before.I personally think LC is a year away.

30 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I promise we will match Trenton speed wide.Maybe not in line play this year.But you may as well give up.They all run legit 4.4.Trenton fans should be proud.Great program.Just they dont like being told it was a weak pass or not on time.And dont want to hear that their players run 4.5.

Not one person ever claimed all of our players ran a 4.4.  

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

I think we all know that LC last year wasnt the team from season or seasons before.But LC also had to very good players move and play for other schools that would have probably made a difference.One would have been starting qb.But no need hashing about that other than LC faithful knew last years team wasnt the team from year before.I personally think LC is a year away.

I know Heupel has been prowling around Peabody and I was told that Baskerville could go any school he wanted if he gets academically qualified. I have no idea what these guys run but I will say this I have always wondered what the Ganoway boys ran it because the run off and leave folks. If they are even they are leaving.