2021 Fayetteville City Schedule

RZ99

3 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

R you sure cause I seen where a couple of Fayetteville fans on hear was saying they were trying to get South Pittsburgh on the schedule and the mighty coach said NO ????

That’s a good schedule for Fayetteville. Yes, back in October they offered to play us week 1. We already had Sequatchie in the spot. 

We are still looking for a game either Oct 1 or Oct 8. Meigs moved to the Jasper region and didn’t want to play anymore. Thanks

8 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

That’s a good schedule for Fayetteville. Yes, back in October they offered to play us week 1. We already had Sequatchie in the spot. 

We are still looking for a game either Oct 1 or Oct 8. Meigs moved to the Jasper region and didn’t want to play anymore. Thanks

What’s the schedule look like so far? Can you indulge us? I heard the rumor about Meigs and Red Bank not wanting to play, but didn’t know the story behind it. 

On 12/24/2020 at 10:28 AM, Bushog02 said:

R you sure cause I seen where a couple of Fayetteville fans on hear was saying they were trying to get South Pittsburgh on the schedule and the mighty coach said NO ????

The week 1 when SP has Seq Co scheduled.  Red Bank didn’t want to renew.  Meigs is iffy.

Edited by rlh

On 12/24/2020 at 1:16 AM, PurplePower68 said:

Some people didn't like the way the Marion / sp game went down but it was not as contentious as some on here try to make it out to be. We will be playing little brother next season and are even being nice and letting them have the game at their stadium per their request. 

Old Pirate heard about this mess! Pirate fans have had enough of Jasper devious actions. That noted, Old Pirate will not attend Earholings against Jasper Jailhouse High. Hopeful the message will be sent to supporters & the SP administration, enough is enough! OP will be a radio supporter only. South Pittsburg is better than continue to play a program that has proven terrible sportsmanship over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over, Need more? Over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over, still more? Jasper Jailhouse High is a garbage program. Pirate administration, Better programs are readily available, stop turning the other cheek! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

25 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate heard about this mess! Pirate fans have had enough of Jasper devious actions. That noted, Old Pirate will not attend Earholings against Jasper Jailhouse High. Hopeful the message will be sent to supporters & the SP administration, enough is enough! OP will be a radio supporter only. South Pittsburg is better than continue to play a program that has proven terrible sportsmanship over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over, Need more? Over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over, still more? Jasper Jailhouse High is a garbage program. Pirate administration, Better programs are readily available, stop turning the other cheek! 

Might be a good idea to skip them starting next year. Yep recon so

Old Snowflake :lol:

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

When the South Pittsburgh faithful going get tried of the home town boys on the sidelines while the recruits are on the field. But it’s a school tradition recon so?

• Like 1

Just now, Tide21 said:

Yes 

Region 5A has been considered the toughest top to bottom region in single A the last several years. Region 5A has represented the west 3 of the last 4 years in the championship game. Moore Co was top 5 all year and only 2 losses were to Fayetteville. Region 5A lost the worst 2 teams in Richland and Mt Pleasant and replaced them with Eagleville, Wayne Co, and Collinwood who are all better. So what has been the toughest region just got tougher and our non region games are:

Watertown is a 2A school that was 11-2 last year. 

Red Bank is 3A that was 10-1 last year. Only loss was Alcoa.

Lewis Co is 2A and was 11-1 last year.

Upperman is 4A and was 7-4 last year.

Can you tell me where the cupcakes are? I’m not saying we have the toughest schedule in single A but I would say that one is pretty tough. Can you name someone in single who has a tougher 10 games in single A next year?

22 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

Region 5A has been considered the toughest top to bottom region in single A the last several years. Region 5A has represented the west 3 of the last 4 years in the championship game. Moore Co was top 5 all year and only 2 losses were to Fayetteville. Region 5A lost the worst 2 teams in Richland and Mt Pleasant and replaced them with Eagleville, Wayne Co, and Collinwood who are all better. So what has been the toughest region just got tougher and our non region games are:

Watertown is a 2A school that was 11-2 last year. 

Red Bank is 3A that was 10-1 last year. Only loss was Alcoa.

Lewis Co is 2A and was 11-1 last year.

Upperman is 4A and was 7-4 last year.

Can you tell me where the cupcakes are? I’m not saying we have the toughest schedule in single A but I would say that one is pretty tough. Can you name someone in single who has a tougher 10 games in single A next year?

Watertown wasn’t bad. Red bank looks to be pretty good too. Lewis plays a weak schedule. Better than I thought. I had to go look a few of them up. 

I think ours is as tough 

5BF5C257-C9F1-4EAE-98E9-063B8B067D89.jpeg