Milan Bulldawgs 2021

52 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

I know a lot of times athletes like to commit before season , where that’s not on there mind. But I say enjoy the experience and see as many schools as you can. Big decision.

Yep. He has said many times that he wants to go as many places and see as much as he can for the experience of it. I can’t blame him. 

• Upvote 1

This post sucks to make but gotta do it... Just want to wish good luck to Milan's new coach (I believe strength and conditioning?) Shane DePriest. He's top notch and I know y'all doggys will love him. You also get his son as a transfer and he's going to be a good one himself. Good luck again Milan, I just may find my way over for more games than I expected a month or so ago. 

Edited by WarEagleCartman

25 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

This post sucks to make but gotta do it... Just want to wish good luck to Milan's new coach (I believe strength and conditioning?) Shane DePriest. He's top notch and I know y'all doggys will love him. You also get his son as a transfer and he's going to be a good one himself. Good luck again Milan, I just may find my way over for more games than I expected a month or so ago. 

What can you tell us about his son??  I have heard nothing but good things about Shane himself. 

18 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

What can you tell us about his son??  I have heard nothing but good things about Shane himself. 

As I said Shane is top notch and your kids are definitely better with him around.  He was in my humble opinion one of the two best War Eagles I've ever seen. His son was pretty good himself just as a freshman for us last year. He played TE/DE/LB for us . I'm sure he would've been on the field more even as a freshman but the kid he was behind was a 3 or 4 yr starter who will be playing college ball this year. I believe he'll do well in Milan I'm sure he'll be a starter by his junior season. He's a pretty big kid too so he's got options as far as a position change.

Edited by WarEagleCartman
  • Upvote 1

On 6/23/2021 at 5:34 PM, WarEagleCartman said:

Had a feeling he was picking Memphis. He was so excited when they offered. 

Yes indeed. He had 13 offers. I just feel bad he won’t get to play his senior season. I feel like there would have been some big time offers coming his way. But it’s all part of gods plan. I wish him nothing but the best. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/_CoachMAC1/status/1407826683630084102

There four big ‘ens all started in the D line last year. Was a thing of beauty how they progressed thru the year and took to the coaching that was offered. Having all of them back will make our defense tough as nails up front. Can’t wait to watch what they do. 

18 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes indeed. He had 13 offers. I just feel bad he won’t get to play his senior season. I feel like there would have been some big time offers coming his way. But it’s all part of gods plan. I wish him nothing but the best. 

Yeah it really stinks he's not going to play. Definitely would get more offers but he seems truly happy with Memphis. Wish him all the best

I hate this for the young man. I could tell some of your earlier post , he was working his tail off to be ready to go for his senior season. Praying for  speedy recovery for him. Looking forward to seeing him on the field in Memphis .

https://mobile.twitter.com/_CoachMAC1/status/1407826683630084102

There four big ‘ens all started in the D line last year. Was a thing of beauty how they progressed thru the year and took to the coaching that was offered. Having all of them back will make our defense tough as nails up front. Can’t wait to watch what they do. 

Second kid on the left played at Liberty last year 

• Sad 1