Milan Bulldawgs 2021

29 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I think you would have classified me as that Short Stocky guy Noonesfool since you saw me play back in the day :lol:.  I also wasn't afraid of those big linemen and would smack them in the mouth all 5ft 9 195lbs of me, my philosophy was why run around them when i would rather just run through them

27 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

You were that guy! Fun to watch! And very much the gentleman/scholar off the field!

This years Milan team is HUGE. One of the biggest I remember in the 35 years or so I have been watching them. Just need a mean streak. But I am very critical so maybe it’s there I just don’t see it yet cause I am not around them all the time. Who knows. 

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Its a dang shame what he did to that linebacker….

On 7/29/2021 at 9:04 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This years Milan team is HUGE. One of the biggest I remember in the 35 years or so I have been watching them. Just need a mean streak. But I am very critical so maybe it’s there I just don’t see it yet cause I am not around them all the time. Who knows. 

I was at the Milan / Westview 7 on 7 game Friday.  Well that's what it appeared to be. Mr Ty had on a don't touch me jersey.  But boy he is very good.  Milan is talented but they like everyone else needs work.  I'm sure they and Peabody will be ready one opening Thursday.  WESTVIEW WILL BE really good but I could not measure them while their QB was playing touch football.

Just now, Igotthis said:

I was at the Milan / Westview 7 on 7 game Friday.  Well that's what it appeared to be. Mr Ty had on a don't touch me jersey.  But boy he is very good.  Milan is talented but they like everyone else needs work.  I'm sure they and Peabody will be ready one opening Thursday.  WESTVIEW WILL BE really good but I could not measure them while their QB was playing touch football.

Ready COME opening Thursday

On 8/1/2021 at 12:01 AM, Igotthis said:

Of course they don't want him getting hit in a scrimmage but anyone that has seen him play knows that scrambling and running are a huge part of his game. When you know he isn't going to run you can play a little differently. He is as slippery and athletic out of the pocket as they come. 

Just now, TTate said:

Hearing Lipscomb headed that way for a scrimmage tomorrow night.....you guys hearing the same?

Lipscomb was supposed to come to Dburg for a three way with Dburg and Milan this coming Friday. I heard that Lipscomb won’t be coming Friday and it will just be Milan and Dburg. Don’t know anything about tomorrow night. 

30 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Lipscomb was supposed to come to Dburg for a three way with Dburg and Milan this coming Friday. I heard that Lipscomb won’t be coming Friday and it will just be Milan and Dburg. Don’t know anything about tomorrow night. 

I think the paper had it on their website that they are scrimmaging them tomorrow night.

• Thanks 1