Milan Bulldawgs 2021

So Milan and Lipscomb last night was fun to watch. I only saw about 30 mins of it as I had to leave for another commitment. What I saw was on 7v7 and linemen drills. While I was there each team had two possessions in offense in the 7v7 with both teams scoring once and throwing a pick. There were some mammoth human beings on the field for the lineman drills on both sides. Milan had some kids do really well. Maybe they did some live scrimmaging after I left. But from what I saw both teams looked impressive and got in good work. 

1 hour ago, Igotthis said:

Too bad Milan couldn't grab that stud from USJ they so desperately pursued. Lol

Which kid was this?  What person or persons from Milan pursued him??  Come on and name names. Surely you can right???  I mean your not gonna be the type of person to get on here and take shots at coaches, parents, kids and a school without being able to back it up right??  Come and show it. Don’t be the anonymous bum that gets on coachT and shoots his mouth off and don’t back it up. Come on. You got this. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Alright Dawgs. Two more weeks. Just two weeks is all you got and the season starts. There is no magic light switch that you can just turn on and start playing physical. What are you waiting on??  Energy, toughness, effort,  sound familiar. Dig deep. We got to be more physical each and every play. Can’t take plays off. That could be the one play that decides the game. You boys are talented but we got to get more physical and play with a purpose. Dominate the man in front of you each and every snap the entire game. You can do it boys. BPM believes in you. Keep grinding. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Alright Dawgs. Two more weeks. Just two weeks is all you got and the season starts. There is no magic light switch that you can just turn on and start playing physical. What are you waiting on??  Energy, toughness, effort,  sound familiar. Dig deep. We got to be more physical each and every play. Can’t take plays off. That could be the one play that decides the game. You boys are talented but we got to get more physical and play with a purpose. Dominate the man in front of you each and every snap the entire game. You can do it boys. BPM believes in you. Keep grinding. 

I believe our coaches and players will be ready come two weeks. Attack each day and get better.

20 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

I believe our coaches and players will be ready come two weeks. Attack each day and get better.

Yes sir. Having two offensive linemen out hurts us. As a result we had some people in the laces they aren’t used to and some JV kids playing with varsity. Pookie did not touch the field last night and Anthony Brown played sparingly. Neither was injury related. Having 3 scrimmages in the last week was probably the reason. Regardless we have got to get more physical at the point of attack. And I fully trust our coaches to get the boys where they need to be.