Lifted Restrictions

westtn12

8 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

It’s wrong! Plain and simple.

So is systemic racism , but that is a real problem? I think people pick and choose what they want to champion. If a abortion screamer ( oh and by the way I am completely against abortion and as a Christ follower it goes against our beliefs) would be as outspoken against racism as they are against abortion we could have some serious change in this country. Determined that you won’t vote for anyone who is against abortion I assume because it is wrong. Racism is equally as wrong what about voting for people who stoke the flames of racial division? 

8 hours ago, Ringmaster17 said:

Amen brother. I agree 100%

So is systemic racism , but that is a real problem? I think people pick and choose what they want to champion. If a abortion screamer ( oh and by the way I am completely against abortion and as a Christ follower it goes against our beliefs) would be as outspoken against racism as they are against abortion we could have some serious change in this country. Determined that you won’t vote for anyone who is against abortion I assume because it is wrong. Racism is equally as wrong what about voting for people who stoke the flames of racial division? 

9 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

And no way do I vote for a human being that says a man can put on a wig and go use the girls bathroom and play girls basketball or any woman sport if they identify as a woman. Let’s here him defend this sick executive order.

So is systemic racism , but that is a real problem? I think people pick and choose what they want to champion. If a abortion screamer ( oh and by the way I am completely against abortion and as a Christ follower it goes against our beliefs) would be as outspoken against racism as they are against abortion we could have some serious change in this country. Determined that you won’t vote for anyone who is against abortion I assume because it is wrong. Racism is equally as wrong what about voting for people who stoke the flames of racial division? 

11 minutes ago, purplengolduc said:

Ask Hershel Walker, Leo Terrell, Dan Bongino, Ben Carson, Tiger Woods, Mike Tyson, Lil Wayne...Trump don’t like people that wants a free ride. He ain’t racist. Bark that BS to somebody else. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Ask Hershel Walker, Leo Terrell, Dan Bongino, Ben Carson, Tiger Woods, Mike Tyson, Lil Wayne...Trump don’t like people that wants a free ride. He ain’t racist. Bark that BS to somebody else. 

It’s funny you called his name. I still haven’t brought his name up. There are countless elected officials who contribute to and perpetuate the systemic racism in this country along with that guy. The names you thought were good to type are all people who are in the elite financial class. The majority of the supporters who blindly follow are those who need all the financial help the government can give. Come on man, name one of the individuals listed that is a leader in their community? They are just trying to get and keep their money. Y’all will fall for anything. And if you think that guy ain’t racist that speaks volumes about you. If his actions over the last 4 yrs haven’t proven that to you, then maybe your mindset is a lot like his and that make you just like him. Smh, that is so sad that people will defend actions like that. Come on man are you serious right now Sir? I can’t believe you said the he isn’t racist. 

8 hours ago, purplengolduc said:

So is systemic racism , but that is a real problem? I think people pick and choose what they want to champion. If a abortion screamer ( oh and by the way I am completely against abortion and as a Christ follower it goes against our beliefs) would be as outspoken against racism as they are against abortion we could have some serious change in this country. Determined that you won’t vote for anyone who is against abortion I assume because it is wrong. Racism is equally as wrong what about voting for people who stoke the flames of racial division? 

The Democratic Party is the one driving racial division. Your new president has already lied several times since taking office. Biden and Harris both lied to the people in Georgia during the recent elections down there by saying they were going to send out 2000.00 stimulus checks on day one. Now they say it’s only 1400. Why isn’t CNN or MSDNC fact checking and calling them out?  This a one of many lies already. Why aren’t you saying anything about it??  Answer the question please. If you say you’re a Christian and you voted for a party that not only approves of aborting babies but helps promote it world wide then you are a hypocrite and I don’t care what color your skin is! If you voted for these people then there is blood on your hands as well.  All we hear is racism anymore. That’s the democratic theme to deflect from the corruption inside. Al Sharpton is one of the most racist and corrupt individuals on this planet. Jesse Jackson is right there with him as is the media. BLM is a racist organization. They aren’t for black lives if they were they’d be in Chicago where young black men are killing each other by the minute on a daily basis. They could care less about you as an individual. They are political operatives of the Democratic Party. You need to stop watching CNN and MSDNC and open your eyes. You can say whatever you want to but don’t try to sell me on the fact that you’re a Christian when you support an organization like Biden and Harris are a part of!  We are in a pandemic and what is the first thing they do in office?  Approve funding for abortions in Mexico!?!? Really?  Tell me how that helps the American people? Tell me, how killing 70,000 jobs with the stroke of a pen is being for the American people. You know there are men and women of all colors working on that Keystone Pipeline right?  Did you know that?  Was that not racist against the American people?  The bottom line is we can agree to disagree on politics. I’m a true independent voter but what I will never agree on is the slaughter of innocent lives. I love how you immediately deflected from abortion and started with the racism card. Let’s not talk about killing babies the real issue is racism.... right...... I guess it’s a good thing for you your parents didn’t believe in it. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, purplengolduc said:

It’s funny you called his name. I still haven’t brought his name up. There are countless elected officials who contribute to and perpetuate the systemic racism in this country along with that guy. The names you thought were good to type are all people who are in the elite financial class. The majority of the supporters who blindly follow are those who need all the financial help the government can give. Come on man, name one of the individuals listed that is a leader in their community? They are just trying to get and keep their money. Y’all will fall for anything. And if you think that guy ain’t racist that speaks volumes about you. If his actions over the last 4 yrs haven’t proven that to you, then maybe your mindset is a lot like his and that make you just like him. Smh, that is so sad that people will defend actions like that. Come on man are you serious right now Sir? I can’t believe you said the he isn’t racist. 

Biden is a career politician and if you don’t think this man isn’t a racist you’re an idiot. Just go back and look at the facts of his 50 year career in politics. He voted against the minorities his entire career UNTIL it became popular to vote the other way. If you think for one second any of those career politicians on BOTH sides of the aisle are for us you’re sadly mistaken. The Pelosi’s the Schumer’s the Romney’s the McConnells of the world could care less about you and me. Maxine Waters is one of the most corrupt and racist people in the United States but you want to give people like her a pass because she’s “black”  it’s ok that she is because she’s black. That dog won’t hunt. Mitch McConnell is no better! I’ll call them all out. Guys like you want to point the finger at one party and act like your party is pure and genuine. SMH Say what you want to about Trump but he ran on what he believed in he made promises and kept them to the people that voted for him. Biden has proven his self to be a liar from day one and that is FACT!  Do not get on here and say anything different. He promised on day one to send out 2000.00 stimulus checks and now they are saying... well what we meant was 1400 and that hasn’t even happened yet. You know why? Because your Democratic leaders are trying to add bailout money for cities like LA NY and Chicago because the Democratic mayors are so corrupt and inept at their jobs. Democratic leaders are using this stimulus package as a slush fund for special interest groups. Don’t believe me?  Take the time to actually find out then get back to me and let’s talk facts. Have a nice day ;)

Edited by UCSportsFan
  • Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 9:38 PM, purplengolduc said:

Sounds very selfish to me. Obviously you don’t have any children or grand children playing or you would be at the games already. Looks like they are finally going to let y’all in. I knew y’all were ReTrumplicans. The PANDEMIC and is effects on this world isn’t political. How about we keep our priorities in the proper order with human life being at the top of the list. Enjoy you ball games wherever you are going to be attending next week. 

1 hour ago, purplengolduc said:

You are a politician aren't you?  Really hard for you to remember what you have said.  

Fact is this, and we have gotten way off base with all this. The restrictions are going to be lifted. Take it seriously, take precautions if you are at risk, but don't live in fear. No one is being forced to attend a game. If someone isn't comfortable then don't go out...simple as that. 

2 hours ago, purplengolduc said:

If we have systemic racism, how did we get a minority President?