Lifted Restrictions

westtn12

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Biden is a career politician and if you don’t think this man isn’t a racist you’re an idiot. Just go back and look at the facts of his 50 year career in politics. He voted against the minorities his entire career UNTIL it became popular to vote the other way. If you think for one second any of those career politicians on BOTH sides of the aisle are for us you’re sadly mistaken. The Pelosi’s the Schumer’s the Romney’s the McConnells of the world could care less about you and me. Maxine Waters is one of the most corrupt and racist people in the United States but you want to give people like her a pass because she’s “black”  it’s ok that she is because she’s black. That dog won’t hunt. Mitch McConnell is no better! I’ll call them all out. Guys like you want to point the finger at one party and act like your party is pure and genuine. SMH Say what you want to about Trump but he ran on what he believed in he made promises and kept them to the people that voted for him. Biden has proven his self to be a liar from day one and that is FACT!  Do not get on here and say anything different. He promised on day one to send out 2000.00 stimulus checks and now they are saying... well what we meant was 1400 and that hasn’t even happened yet. You know why? Because your Democratic leaders are trying to add bailout money for cities like LA NY and Chicago because the Democratic mayors are so corrupt and inept at their jobs. Democratic leaders are using this stimulus package as a slush fund for special interest groups. Don’t believe me?  Take the time to actually find out then get back to me and let’s talk facts. Have a nice day ;)

Please don't assume that I said that anyone wasn't racist. Please reread my post for clarity. then you wont respond with things I have already addressed. I simply said that 

1 hour ago, StateChampDad said:

You are a politician aren't you?  Really hard for you to remember what you have said.  

Fact is this, and we have gotten way off base with all this. The restrictions are going to be lifted. Take it seriously, take precautions if you are at risk, but don't live in fear. No one is being forced to attend a game. If someone isn't comfortable then don't go out...simple as that. 

Why do you think I said President Trump was the only person who is a contributing factor to the systemic racisms in this country? There is no way that systemic racism and open/covert racism could be what they are in this country if it was a only Republican political party thing. Racism isn't political, its a character issue. Why is it so hard just to own the fact that change needs to happen. When people defend wrong doing, that's a character issue.  Reread the entire post I made, don't assume anything. I said exactly what I said. There really isn't any need to continue down this rabbit hole. Everyone do what's in your best interest and protect yourself.  

1 minute ago, purplengolduc said:

Please don't assume that I said that anyone wasn't racist. Please reread my post for clarity. then you wont respond with things I have already addressed. I simply said that 

Why do you think I said President Trump was the only person who is a contributing factor to the systemic racisms in this country? There is no way that systemic racism and open/covert racism could be what they are in this country if it was a only Republican political party thing. Racism isn't political, its a character issue. Why is it so hard just to own the fact that change needs to happen. When people defend wrong doing, that's a character issue.  Reread the entire post I made, don't assume anything. I said exactly what I said. There really isn't any need to continue down this rabbit hole. Everyone do what's in your best interest and protect yourself.  

What change needs to happen?? I have always heard this. I would like to know. 

29 minutes ago, purplengolduc said:

All you’re doing is regurgitating what CNN and MSDNC have said. Trump was not a racist. He has always employed people of different ethnicities throughout his life in business and as a president. Name one racist thing Trump did. Standing behind law enforcement when thugs tried to play the system?  Making sure more good paying jobs for all Americans stay here instead of China or Mexico?  Name all these racist things the president did please!

32 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

What change needs to happen?? I have always heard this. I would like to know. 

This is just a start:

Close the racial wealth gap (The racial wealth gap is driven by structural barriers)

Eliminate inequities in public school quality (Public school funding relies heavily on local property taxes. S0 where your school is determines the amount of funding your school receives)

Close employment and earnings gaps (Inequities in employment and earnings reflect a host of structural disadvantages and discriminatory practices, including racial discrimination in hiring, the decline of unions and worker protections, all lead to the next point.

End the punitive policing against minorities (Race-coded criminalization has resulted in sobering disparities at every stage of the criminal justice system: law enforcement, prosecution, defense, courts, and corrections all result in minority mass incarcerations)

18 minutes ago, purplengolduc said:

This is just a start:

Close the racial wealth gap (The racial wealth gap is driven by structural barriers)

Eliminate inequities in public school quality (Public school funding relies heavily on local property taxes. S0 where your school is determines the amount of funding your school receives)

Close employment and earnings gaps (Inequities in employment and earnings reflect a host of structural disadvantages and discriminatory practices, including racial discrimination in hiring, the decline of unions and worker protections, all lead to the next point.

End the punitive policing against minorities (Race-coded criminalization has resulted in sobering disparities at every stage of the criminal justice system: law enforcement, prosecution, defense, courts, and corrections all result in minority mass incarcerations)

What’s your feelings on Transsexual men playing women’s basketball and women’s sports?  You think it’s ok for a man play against girls, to enter a girls dressing room and getting undressed, take showers with them  Etc...?  Does this kind of discrimination against girls matter to you or is it just all about your skin color?

Edited by UCSportsFan
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, purplengolduc said:

This is just a start:

You don't want equality , you want equity. This is all part of the Communist takeover of America. Sadly minorities will be worse off than before. We are all losing our rights because the Leftists are using Covid to divide us more each day. We are probably the least racist country in the world.

35 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

What’s your feelings on Transsexual men playing women’s basketball and women’s sports?  You think it’s ok for a man play against girls, to enter a girls dressing room and getting undressed, take showers with them  Etc...?  Does this kind of discrimination against girls matter to you or is it just all about your skin color?

There certain things that aren’t and should be messed with. In know way am I for a guy playing sports against girls. Your physical make us provides a unfair advantage. The playing field has to be equal. As a race we have played on and unequal playing field since slavery was abolished. If a guy wants to turn into a girl on the exterior that’s his decision. However, he should still have to compete with against what God gave him on the interior. Just my thoughts. 

On 1/30/2021 at 4:00 PM, StateChampDad said:

Actually...we are AMERICANs. BTW, are you old enough to remember the Flu? It is a virus that makes you sick for a few days and can also kill people that have underlying risk factors. It should be taken seriously, much like COVID. It should not control your life however. 

You can rant on all you want, call names, and live in fear. I for one am going to continue on with life, taking precautions but NOT going to let it stop me. 

BTW I had COVID at Christmas...and guess what. I AM STILL ALIVE. 

On 1/31/2021 at 11:04 AM, District12AA said:

Well we have the Jackass of the year award already awarded in 2021. Congratulations.

On 2/1/2021 at 9:00 AM, StateChampDad said:

If you think that what I said merits that then ok...I'll take the award. I stand by what I said. Where do I pick it up? 

Ok.  Not rekindling this dead horse and no one has to respond.  But I want to say something.  I want to focus on my comment about having COVID and surviving.  My goal was to say that I was healthy before and I’m healthy now.  By NO means was that meant to minimize those that are high risk if contracted COVID.  Those folks need to be especially careful. I’m certainly not insensitive or flippant about those that have died as a result.  If it came off that way I apologize.  I do believe that if you aren’t at high risk then you definitely shouldn’t live in fear.  That was my point.