Union City At MASE (sectionals)

coachzero

1 hour ago, Tornado82 said:

Ok this was about sports and the fact that schools that are playing are allowing kids to transfer and breaking the rules set forth by TSSAA. It had nothing to do with race at all. Yes all kids wanted to play and should have played but the schools that were in are the ones that cheated and continue to cheat not the ones whom did not have a season because their schools were closed. In the end the truth will come out and the schools who did not take the transfers will hopefully be holding up the gold ball in the glass house.  GO TORNADOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said!

1 hour ago, Tornado82 said:

Ok this was about sports and the fact that schools that are playing are allowing kids to transfer and breaking the rules set forth by TSSAA. It had nothing to do with race at all. Yes all kids wanted to play and should have played but the schools that were in are the ones that cheated and continue to cheat not the ones whom did not have a season because their schools were closed. In the end the truth will come out and the schools who did not take the transfers will hopefully be holding up the gold ball in the glass house.  GO TORNADOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me some cliffs. Didn’t the team you was playing have an ineligible player or the one Madison’s playing?? Madison is getting the forfeit game right??? I am editing this. I assume Madison gets the buy because the game before is now a loss too right??

Edited by pioneer42

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Give me some cliffs. Didn’t the team you was playing have an ineligible player or the one Madison’s playing?? Madison is getting the forfeit game right??? I am editing this. I assume Madison gets the buy because the game before is now a loss too right??

Yes MASE had ineligible player so Madison get the by and UC plays MAHS at MAHS. Just hope MAHS didn’t bend the rules to just to get to state. UC will be ready I promise. Watch and see. If Mcmillian or Blackman are off the pit freshman Brooks in he is a sharp shooter. MAHS can’t stop them all. The Madison game would have been a lot closer if Brooks was put in when others were obviously off

9 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

You seem new here. You'll find the @UCSportsFan (not from Union City) will go out of his way to remind everyone that there has never been a legitimate state title winner that has ever come out of Memphis. Every school, and I mean 100% of the schools that are in Shelby County are nothing but low down no good cheaters.

He cannot stay away from it. It is impossbile for him. The man has 6,600+ posts. I bet 50% of them mention Memphis schools cheating and how the TSSAA does nothing about it.

Recently he has been throwing the word Democrat around. He also has a vested interest in knowing exactly what the largest school district in the state needs to do.  

12 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Waiting on that answer ......

The Shelby County Schools superinendent and the Board of Education are have contact information online. 

That's phone numbers and emails. Write them and ask them why.

I've told you I'm just a teacher. I don't make the big decisions. 

You'll come here and complain EVERYDAY and make stupid comments above but you won't do anything about it. 

See the links below to start your journey to the answer you seek.

http://www.scsk12.org/

http://www.scsk12.org/board/maps?PID=654

2 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

You seem new here. You'll find the @UCSportsFan (not from Union City) will go out of his way to remind everyone that there has never been a legitimate state title winner that has ever come out of Memphis. Every school, and I mean 100% of the schools that are in Shelby County are nothing but low down no good cheaters.

He cannot stay away from it. It is impossbile for him. The man has 6,600+ posts. I bet 50% of them mention Memphis schools cheating and how the TSSAA does nothing about it.

Recently he has been throwing the word Democrat around. He also has a vested interest in knowing exactly what the largest school district in the state needs to do.  

Negative ghost rider. Don’t flatter yourself, Memphis has a reputation of allowing kids to transfer schools illegally according to the rules and regulations that the rest of the children and parents have to abide by. Case in point this young man. 5 schools in 12 months?  That goes against every transfer rule, yet because he can help them win they turn a blind eye. All I’m saying is that if T$$AA is going to allow Memphis to do it the rest of the kids in the state should be afforded the same rules. After all it’s about equality for all not just one right?

3 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

The Shelby County Schools superinendent and the Board of Education are have contact information online. 

That's phone numbers and emails. Write them and ask them why.

I've told you I'm just a teacher. I don't make the big decisions. 

You'll come here and complain EVERYDAY and make stupid comments above but you won't do anything about it. 

See the links below to start your journey to the answer you seek.

http://www.scsk12.org/

http://www.scsk12.org/board/maps?PID=654

I already know the answer. As do most that have any common sense.  I’m happy the bureaucrats down there stopped playing politics and finally allowed the children to get back in school.  The private schools have been open since last summer in Memphis. My point is the air is the same across the street at the public school so why is one open and the other closed?  I get you’re just a teacher, I never placed blame at your feet I just asked a question and you got offended. 

7 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

Yes I am new on here and I do not know UC sports Fan. All I care about is the kids being able to play the game they love and that everything is being done legally. There are tons of great athletes that are in Memphis that I hate did not get to play this season but we can not control what the pandemic has done. My son is actually a football player and I have several of his friends that I use to coach that are on the basketball team. But I am more active in the football boards. I’m not into any of the political stuff so that is why I made my post that this was not about politics. 

20 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

I love how you always run in to help your buddy when he’s put his foot in his mouth. You people is not a “race” so don’t play that card. “You people “ was referring to the only or one of the only teachers organization that has been refusing to go back to the classroom. I love how you want to add in the words “predominantly black”. So predictable. There are other colors of children that attend school in Shelby County but they don’t fit your extremely biased racially laced messages. Prejudice comes in many forms and colors not just one. 

You said "you people" keep playing dumb though..I see right through you

23 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

5 schools in 4 years is the real issue. That is the sad part for this young man. Once his athletic skills are no longer needed, these same people will toss him out into the world with no education and a future full of 

2 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

Yes I am new on here and I do not know UC sports Fan. All I care about is the kids being able to play the game they love and that everything is being done legally. There are tons of great athletes that are in Memphis that I hate did not get to play this season but we can not control what the pandemic has done. My son is actually a football player and I have several of his friends that I use to coach that are on the basketball team. But I am more active in the football boards. I’m not into any of the political stuff so that is why I made my post that this was not about politics. 

UC has brought up politics on multiple occasions on this board? Why? What do the democrats have to do with bball being played? Most of the time, the same people who throw around "dems" and other political stuff are the same people who say things like "you people" about school system in which 80 percent is blk or higher....that's slick talk...

9 hours ago, SayWhat said:

UC has brought up politics on multiple occasions on this board? Why? What do the democrats have to do with bball being played? Most of the time, the same people who throw around "dems" and other political stuff are the same people who say things like "you people" about school system in which 80 percent is blk or higher....that's slick talk...

Here you go with the racial prejudice again. I see right through you. You always make it about race. Predictable

17 hours ago, SayWhat said:

They have nothing to do with basketball being played. That's the point they denied the kids in their area a chance to participate because they want to play politics. I truly feel.bad for scs athletes.