best student fans

lpmarlowe

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone on here is comparing the best fans to the cameron crazies. Do you people listen to what they say during the games? It's 3x as bad as anything cookeville has ever chanted. Plus, 2 or 3 years ago, the cookeville fans heckeled(ms?) an Oakland player into dunking during warmups, which is an automatic technical and gave cookeville 2 points and the ball to start the game. I defy anyone to find another time when the student section DEFINITIVELY gave its team 2 points.

I will have to agree with shakedown there arent many student sections who have given their team two points to start a game off with and the ball by the way. Technical foul two foul shots and the ball. :o

Just wait 'til Greeneville comes to play at "The Hill".

"The Hill" - more like the airplane hangar. Calling it a palace is an insult to architects. That gym stinks, its more like an oven.

Science Hill students already showed their great support at last week's tournament by the large student section...so why was there not ONE student from SH there? Shows that Science Hill fans are all fair-weather fans.

Just wait til' you come to heck Henard...

[Edited by wsp on 12-4-02 3:24P]

I'm here to tell all yall that Cumberland County has the best fans by a long shot, ask anybody that comes up the mountian to tip one off ..... we got bradley central in our opening district game .... if you want a lesson on rowdy101 take a trip to crossville on friday night :o

whoever said the White county has good fans is CRAZY ... they don't even stand up, we blew out of the gym :confused:

wsp the Topper Palace may not be in the best shape but it's almost impossible for opposing teams to come in there and win so that makes it special. I personally think that gym kicks ####! Everybody is cam-packed in there and sits right on top of the floor....it's a very intimidating place to play and I've heard too many players from other schools say that. The Topper Palace is one of the most exciting,electric gyms in the state of TN.

Oh and about the tournament last week....not much competition for the Toppers anyways,and I guess you're forgeting it was Thanksgiving weekend. The people of JC know where their priorities are. I'm very proud the entire town of Greeneville showed up for that game ;)

SH has some of THE BEST fans in the state of TN, everyone knows that.

all ive heard is how great this pit team is....except i have only heard it from u pit people......us..the front row bro's arent just a front row, the front row is the leaders followed by a section of 30 -40 people at home....compared to what i have heard of the 15 -20 people in the pit??other schools, who have played us and been beat by us, know that we are the most intimidating section in this state.we start in pre game and tear there players up...the dont stand a chance in our house..when they are on our court, there gonna get it the hour and a half that they are there!!!cant no players put up with us, and know they are in trouble, when they play in fron of us..so unti i hear some other schools talk about "the pit" the way they do us..i dont wanna hear any more about it..frb's is the best.ask franklin county, they took all they could handle and then some tuesday night..and that wasnt even half of our section.

see ya at oakland on friday night!!! go FRB'S!!!!

Guest AVbassMoblie

Mccallie has the best fans no doubt. Forgot all this stuff about "The Pit" I wish we did play yall there b/c we would show you what cheering and makeing the other team mad is all about. Come to the Baylor Mccallie game. Or the Norte Dame game. Or the CCS game especially. Just come to any game and you will see Spirtuals and the fans showing how to cheer.

I'll have to say that shakedown had a point when he said the cookville fans gave their team 2 points and the ball to start the game when they tempted the other team into dunking during warm-ups, BUT there is absolutely no fan base as good as THE PIT at Mt. Juliet. And that 10-15 number is what THE PIT carries with it to minor road games. There are many more there for all home games and even decent road games. THE PIT will totally drive the opponent and refs insane. We often find players that are sitting on the bench paying more attention to us than to the game itself. The FRBs have nothing on THE PIT...infact I would even go as far as to say that playing against THE PIT is as hard as playing in MEMORIAL GYMNASIUM when you're a top-ranked SEC team.

Not so fast my friend...I dont think you Warren Co. fans know who you are dealing with. You say that the front row bros is more than just a front row..hmm sounds like your name is a little misleading or maybe its because the player's mamas and daddies that sit behind you and make up the rest of your posse dont cheer as much. You say you've only heard about the Pit from only the Pit members but then you go on to say FROM WHAT YOU'VE HEARD we have only 15-20 people. Obviously it wasent a Pit member that told you that because it isnt true 15-20 is our minimum for minor road games.. So basically you contradicted yourself and lost your whole argument.. nuff said about that...and to finish my point I dont think opposing teams and schools would talk about us..cause they are to busy trying to fix their broken pride and looking for their dignity... Speaking of lost pride and dignity how is yalls football team doing!?

AV, I have to agree with you on this one. McCallie fans are the most loyal fans in the area. Not only do they show up for home games but pack the stands at away games. They bring a sense of school spirit that is unparalled. Not only to they heckle the players and fans of the opposing school but keep the team pumped and put an excitment in the air that can be felt by the other team and their fans. Come to our house and see what its like. And to all those that are comparing their fans to the Cameron Crazies, shut your mouth. No highschool in the state has the school spirit or cleveness that the Dukies bring to Cameron.

Guest firstnten

Its doesnt matter how many fans a team has in the stands its how much they show there team pride. No one cares about your numbers of people or whatever. No one compares to Mj so stop your rambling.

Hey, huskers...y'all might want to try behaving at games and acting civil. hurling profanity at BGA during timeouts (like last year) and donning our warmups that you steal from our bench at halftime are classless acts. If there were any adults at Franklin that had any sort of clue, you and the rest of your fans should be reprimanded.

Hate to do this, huskers, but ya seem to have spoke too early. Looks like BGA won, and BGA has never been intimidated by your fans. As a matterof fact, most GA just laugh at y'all and shake their heads, saying, "goodness, look at how stupid they are acing."

Grow up.