South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... You and the injuns will always just be spectators.  You think im joking but im not. 

If it comes to having to buy our way to the dance only to lose to better coaching AGAIN then yes sir, we will buy a ticket before we do that you are correct 

264A16D5-8D3C-4BC2-8A51-37ECA2A4DC01.png

Edited by crow
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, crow said:

If it comes to having to buy our way to the dance only to lose to better coaching AGAIN then yes sir, we will buy a ticket before we do that you are correct 

264A16D5-8D3C-4BC2-8A51-37ECA2A4DC01.png

Crow boy you could take some orchestration lessons around the fake honey hole.  Was you even born last time the injuns made it? 1992? They still had one bar face mask then.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Crow boy you could take some orchestration lessons around the fake honey hole.  Was you even born last time the injuns made it? 1992? They still had one bar face mask then.  You think im joking but im not.

Brick by brick there Big Mac 

Edited by crow
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Ill be there big purple bowel movement.  Ill slap you with my thermos and Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not. 

Now Roy the point of all this is to end the feud. I’ll be there either way but do you really want to fight?  We can be cool and I’ll let you show me your Murphy book or I can beat up an old tard. You choose. 

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman I came out of there one day and was driving around moccasin bend with Wendy and that hot chicken was already coming out the other end.  I did not even make it to that lookout mans exit.  When we got home Wendy had to hose me off.  She was real mad because I got it on her seat of that nice Cadillac she drives instead of sitting on my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I showed up last time Roy and you know it. But look we can go back and forth about this all you want. Bottom line is I will offer you an olive branch one more time. I will buy the food and I promise I won’t try to slap the stupid of you. I’ll be nice. I don’t think I could hit that hard anyway. :)  

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just tying to bury the hatchet OP. You can come too. It’ll give me somewhere to put the hatchet. 

34 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Got to throw in some mountain oysters to get him and OP !!:roflol::hungry:

This is some funny stuff. However my response to the trip to Bea’s is pretty simple. 384AE2F1-CAFC-4289-8EB2-E765AABEFA8A.gif.d843546539ea507aca57e587beec553e.gif

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Now Roy the point of all this is to end the feud. I’ll be there either way but do you really want to fight?  We can be cool and I’ll let you show me your Murphy book or I can beat up an old tard. You choose. 

Your responses to Roy above that I quoted above were classic. I have been laughing for 5 minutes.