Henry County Patriots 2021

BigRed88

11 hours ago, mmb said:

Went well both days. A little rusty on Tuesday, pretty dominant on Thursday. Team has a chance to be pretty special. Just have to build some depth.

What do you think about WR? Big shoes to fill from last year, but I've heard we have some impressive up-and-comers. 

1 hour ago, MSURacer said:

What do you think about WR? Big shoes to fill from last year, but I've heard we have some impressive up-and-comers. 

They’ll be young and inexperienced outside of 7, but very talented. Jayce is a baller and can’t be covered at times. Caden Marshall will pick right up where Jawon left. There’s a few more that will help this team a ton. I’m pretty confident in them.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mmb said:

They’ll be young and inexperienced outside of 7, but very talented. Jayce is a baller and can’t be covered at times. Caden Marshall will pick right up where Jawon left. There’s a few more that will help this team a ton. I’m pretty confident in them.

That’s a big statement, but I’ve had high hopes for him myself. Glad to hear there are others! Agreed on Jayce. I figured he was bound to be the next in a loooong line of Kendalls to enjoy some spotlight at Henry County.

7 hours ago, MSURacer said:

That’s a big statement, but I’ve had high hopes for him myself. Glad to hear there are others! Agreed on Jayce. I figured he was bound to be the next in a loooong line of Kendalls to enjoy some spotlight at Henry County.

Caden is the real deal. He’s a high level D1 athlete. Great ball skills and can play anywhere you put him. Look for him to lineup lots of places on both sides. Kid can play. Don’t forget the other Kendall too, Zamariyon and Jayce both are as huge of pieces to this team as anyone. I know there will be some younger ones and some upper class men step up too. I like this team a lot, especially by week 6 or so.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1