Henry County Patriots 2021

BigRed88

They were good, and the more physical team last night. Which surprised me, because regardless of the outcome, there’s not many times that we’re not the most physical team. We have a long way to go, but there were some bright spots. They were running blitz packages on defense and screens/gimmicks on offense, while we stayed pretty vanilla. I’d rather be vanilla in a scrimmage and save the good stuff for week one. CBHS is a very good football team, and should go far in their division.

19 minutes ago, gr8tn08 said:

I would like for someone that has knowledge of the field installation give an update. It is being kept really quiet :popcorneater:

Just judging by what the field looks like now, looks to me like they are ready for the turf. I been keeping up with them each day. They laid the gravel and there was some kind of really fine material they put on it recently. It just looks to me like the field is ready for the turf guys now.