Summer 7 on 7's

Overland

6 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yes sir this core of recievers are by far the best PHS has ever had ! Look forward to seeing more of y’all’s 7on7

Here's a few of ours. We have some pretty talented recievers again this year I believe. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Gonna be a great year for y’all again !

One can only hope. Im sure you all will as well. Im curious to see how your new line performs. Pretty sure the Milan game will reveal all good or bad lol. I respect you guys for having such a hard game early. After our first game we seem to make our best adjustments of the year most of the time. Good luck on your season

4 minutes ago, Yeti said:

One can only hope. Im sure you all will as well. Im curious to see how your new line performs. Pretty sure the Milan game will reveal all good or bad lol. I respect you guys for having such a hard game early. After our first game we seem to make our best adjustments of the year most of the time. Good luck on your season

It will be somewhat new but several starters are back and really our 2 best are back in Meadows and Woolfork, Dedham, Burns and several others got a lot of playing time as well ! The thing I am very excited about is our linebackers and D ends are beasts ! In all honesty we wanna win against Milan but don’t have too ! Meigs is my early season GoldBall pick simply because they have of late done what Trenton does “reload” and coach em up !

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

It will be somewhat new but several starters are back and really our 2 best are back in Meadows and Woolfork, Dedham, Burns and several others got a lot of playing time as well ! The thing I am very excited about is our linebackers and D ends are beasts ! In all honesty we wanna win against Milan but don’t have too ! Meigs is my early season GoldBall pick simply because they have of late done what Trenton does “reload” and coach em up !

I've no doubt you will be good again, I've seen too many clips of crazy good athletes from your team to think otherwise. As far as Meigs goes, we should be pretty good I believe. At the very least should make a deep playoff push but I hope for better obviously. :mrgreen:

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

I've no doubt you will be good again, I've seen too many clips of crazy good athletes from your team to think otherwise. As far as Meigs goes, we should be pretty good I believe. At the very least should make a deep playoff push but I hope for better obviously. :mrgreen:

Did you see this pic @PeabodyPride posted the one in the center is the new center I believe. 

8B8AFD8D-51A2-439D-A47C-64368E12A89A.jpeg

10 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Marion overthrew one pass that would have went for a score.  They didn't drop 4-5 TD passes.  Whoever told you that is mistaken.  They must have been watching the game on the other field.

I was told they dropped 4 or 5 too but it was over the course of the day. Not just the one game. Passing is not a strong suit of ours for sure. That's why they've been doing 7 on 7's. MC will play power football this season (with a little bit of passing) and will be hard to stop. Very hard.