GreenEville 4a @ Knoxville Central 5a 2021

Romansfive8

1 hour ago, Greendevil87 said:

The kid that throwed up the Peace sign is a Great Young Man. I have known him all his Life. He Made a mistake in the moment he not only got a good talking to from coach spradlin but he will also get it from his parents. He has great parent's that have raised him right. When you talk to Jaden he is very shy and humble and he is yes sir no sir type kid. Trust me it will get corrected quickly. He just got to excited in the moment

And you point out a huge issue today.  

Many kids don't have the family structure at home to back up what they are being taught by teachers and coaches.  Too many parents sit a the dinner table and tell their kids how bad their coaches/teachers are and dog them unmercifully.  

I'd better shut up now before I am accused of being an old fart.  But I am, and I don't apologize for my opinions.    

6 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

They learn that at home from running over grandma who is raising half a dozen kids under her roof from her kids broken marriages and one night stands. This is how you tell the difference between Class and Trash. Teams that put up with that garbage are high on most other fan bases hate list.

Dude, do you even realize how trashy comments like this make you look? You have no idea what any of these kids lives are like and should shut your pie hole.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Cactus Jack said:

I watched most of the game, Greeneville was the much better team, more disciplined, every one doing their jobs, Central may have slipped a little especially up front from the Championship teams, they still have some good skill players, but they never seemed to slow the Greene Devils down. 

Central has some talent and a schedule that will either hone them or break them...I think they will be fine