GreenEville 4a @ Knoxville Central 5a 2021

Romansfive8

I don't know much about Central but I have watched Greeneville play several times over the last few years. Greeneville should be more experienced and loaded with talent this year. That being said, I think Central has some good skill players traditionally and a pretty good defense.

I have a hard time picking Greeneville to lose. So I'm gonna say 

Greeneville 28  Central 24

5 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

I don't know much about Central but I have watched Greeneville play several times over the last few years. Greeneville should be more experienced and loaded with talent this year. That being said, I think Central has some good skill players traditionally and a pretty good defense.

We haven't been disappointed with the first two nights TV games as far as excitement goes. Hopefully this one will be another. Dragon, you may be right on!

2 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

From what I have seen, Central returns about half of their defensive starters.  

The biggest difference, in my opinion, is that opposing offenses won't have to double and even triple team one guy like they had to in trying to block Kalib Fortner. 

Greeneville is really solid offensively.  I see them scoring points.  Be interesting to see how the Central offense performs against a very good Greeneville defense, as well. 

Both head coaches are defensive guys. It will be an interesting evening. 

Edited by HTV

I look for a very tough and hard hitting game tonight.A lot of pride on the line between these two teams.As I've said in the past, I'd  take a one point win in games like this and go from there.It's always better to learn after a close win,then a close lose.Either way, I'm really looking forward to seeing the Devils tonight,a win would make it even better for myself and BVD as we hopefully get to watch this one together.Go Devils !

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

I look for a very tough and hard hitting game tonight.A lot of pride on the line between these two teams.As I've said in the past, I'd  take a one point win in games like this and go from there.It's always better to learn after a close win,then a close lose.Either way, I'm really looking forward to seeing the Devils tonight,a win would make it even better for myself and BVD as we hopefully get to watch this one together.Go Devils !

Tell BVD we are praying for him to get better soon.