Preseason Scrimmages

3 hours ago, CommandoBlood100 said:

Not seen a lot of postings on upcoming scrimmages. Hendersonville scrimmages Mount Juliet this Friday and has Blackman listed as a scrimmage next week.
Excited to hear about what everyone has coming up!

Looking forward to MJ and Blackman. Need to get our work in and not get anybody hurt. Interested in how some of our younger players do, we will definitely be counting on some of them. 

27 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

Looking forward to MJ and Blackman. Need to get our work in and not get anybody hurt. Interested in how some of our younger players do, we will definitely be counting on some of them. 

Would like to hear your take on both of those since those are the 1 and 2 on the Wave schedule.  

47 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Would like to hear your take on both of those since those are the 1 and 2 on the Wave schedule.  

My good friend and yours EG is requiring written reports on both. I suspect one will really be good and the other rebuilding. Due to a family event out of town I will not be at the MJ game but will be there for Blackman. Will talk to an assistant coach late this Friday night and get his take. MJ is charging admission so Commando fans be sure to take your money. We have 2 starters dinged up that won’t play against MJ but should play against Blackman. 

6 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

My good friend and yours EG is requiring written reports on both. I suspect one will really be good and the other rebuilding. Due to a family event out of town I will not be at the MJ game but will be there for Blackman. Will talk to an assistant coach late this Friday night and get his take. MJ is charging admission so Commando fans be sure to take your money. We have 2 starters dinged up that won’t play against MJ but should play against Blackman. 

We are all in a wait and see mode this year with all the changes.  Anything we can get is appreciated, even though it is just for discussion.