2021 Andrew Johnson Bank Ladies Classic Field

BP4138

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2021 at 10:31 PM, GHSLadyDevils said:

Let’s do this! So excited! 

Edit: Begins Monday, December 27!

We're especially excited, since last year's tourney was cancelled, due to Covid. Thankfully, the protocols are much different this year!

I'll be pulling for all four GreenE County teams and of course, GreenEville.  Greeneville's number 10, Lauren Bailey, made All-state last year as a sophomore.

Two years ago, I had the chance to see Upperman, in the Ladies Classic, when their post, Abigail Johnson, was a freshman. She didn't play like one. This year, I saw Upperman at the Lakeway Academy tourney on opening day. Looking forward to watching them play again. Will also be keeping an eye on Crouch and Cobb.

I count myself among those Greene County residents who are proud of this tournament, that is very rich in history, and hope to attend as many games as possible!

Best of luck and good fortune to everyone!

Edited by Americal198
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Americal198 said:

Edit: Begins Monday, December 27!

We're especially excited, since last year's tourney was cancelled, due to Covid. Thankfully, the protocols are much different this year!

I'll be pulling for all four GreenE County teams and of course, GreenEville.  Greeneville's number 10, Lauren Bailey, made All-state last year as a sophomore.

Two years ago, I had the chance to see Upperman, in the Ladies Classic, when their post, Abigail Johnson, was a freshman. She didn't play like one. This year, I saw Upperman at the Lakeway Academy tourney on opening day. Looking forward to watching them play again. Will also be keeping an eye on Crouch and Cobb.

I count myself among those Greene County residents who are proud of this tournament, that is very rich in history, and hope to attend as many games as possible!

Best of luck and good fortune to everyone!

All the peo

ple in Greene County should be proud of this Tournament. Well run and puts the players first. Thank you for this tournament.

FYI, your tournament is much better than the Nike Tournament of Champions in Phoenix, Arizona. I watched Oak Ridge play Liberty, Nevada on the computer  Saturday mourning and the final score was was either Liberty 79  Oak Ridge 70 or Liberty 75  Oak Ridge 70. Just because you have Nike $$$ behind you doesn't mean you don't have to keep up with the the score!! LOL

15 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

All the peo

ple in Greene County should be proud of this Tournament. Well run and puts the players first. Thank you for this tournament.

FYI, your tournament is much better than the Nike Tournament of Champions in Phoenix, Arizona. I watched Oak Ridge play Liberty, Nevada on the computer  Saturday mourning and the final score was was either Liberty 79  Oak Ridge 70 or Liberty 75  Oak Ridge 70. Just because you have Nike $$$ behind you doesn't mean you don't have to keep up with the the score!! LOL

As a fan, I know how unknown, distant scores can be. Sometimes, I'd rather not know the score!

Oak Ridge Ladies have been an integral part of this tournament for a long time. I hope you can be here.

Our little town will show up for the final games. We love to watch ALL the girls play. No matter which teams play at the end. 

• Like 1