McKenzie vs Huntingdon

VOLnWTN

Yes Huntingdon lost tonight but I want to say there are some hard nosed boys on this squad. Fighters. Playing both ways and not willing to lay down for anyone. 

The Taylor kid from Mckenzie is a special talent that you don’t see around these parts very often. He has a chance to score any time he touches a ball.

5 hours ago, Waker said:

Yes Huntingdon lost tonight but I want to say there are some hard nosed boys on this squad. Fighters. Playing both ways and not willing to lay down for anyone. 

The Taylor kid from Mckenzie is a special talent that you don’t see around these parts very often. He has a chance to score any time he touches a ball.

I was very impressed with Huntingdon.  Big up front and can get after you.  Once you guys settle on a QB ( And if you learn more than two pass plays) and as the season goes on, I would not want to play you in the playoffs.  The Mustangs are going to surprise some folks come playoff time.  Good luck the rest of the way. 

Rebels get the win at home in the rain. As expected, the defense gave up some chunk plays and points. Have to tighten that up but as the season progresses, we will fix it.  Huntingdon isn’t as bad as some think. Hutcherson and Wood can go for the Stangs.  They have speed and run hard.  

Marquez Taylor.  10 carries for 119, 3 TD.  1 pass for 55 (TD).  It was throw in the flats, and he comes back across the field and turns it up the sideline.  And, 1 40 yard pick six.  So 5 TD in the night. 

Up next is Chester Counter.