Milan travels to Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

20 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Go get you a 2 liter of Mountain Dew and a fresh can of grizzly and worry about not taking a beat down from Union city first 

The beat down is coming.  Underestimate UC and our kids love it, just more motivation to beat y’all in the ground. I love when people underestimate a team. It will happen and then Peabody will chew y’all up and spit you out 

1 minute ago, Tornado82 said:

The beat down is coming.  Underestimate UC and our kids love it, just more motivation to beat y’all in the ground. I love when people underestimate a team. It will happen and then Peabody will chew y’all up and spit you out 

UC may very win the game but I would like to know what makes you think UC will beat LC down? Did they get in some transfers or something? It is pretty much the same kids that played the last couple of years correct?. Just not seeing a beatdown coming. Nobody is underestimating UC it seems that you guys are underestimating LC. 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

SMDH….

Your still my friend though man or mam which ever you prefer ! Can’t nobody smash a Chinese buffet like you do you got that going for you ! Man ya gotta wonder where all the Tide and Dawg fans are this is quite ! Almost like both fan bases are a bit nervous! Win or Lose I reppin my Tide though !!!

19 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Your still my friend though man or mam which ever you prefer ! Can’t nobody smash a Chinese buffet like you do you got that going for you ! Man ya gotta wonder where all the Tide and Dawg fans are this is quite ! Almost like both fan bases are a bit nervous! Win or Lose I reppin my Tide though !!!

Milan fans are quiet cause we know what’s coming. Not much to crow about. Most of the Tide fans are quiet cause it is getting towards the end of the month and they are running low on mins on their Obama phones. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan fans are quiet cause we know what’s coming. Not much to crow about. Most of the Tide fans are quiet cause it is getting towards the end of the month and they are running low on mins on their Obama phones. 

There you go making fun of poor people again. I’m surprised coming from a guy with such high moral standards