Sonny Moores top 10 in 2A

Yeti

1 minute ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I just hope the covid crap don't screw anyone

I'm sure covid will have a lot of wins this season. Wish the State would mandate masks, it can't hurt anyone and I've always heard ,an once of prevention is with a pound of cure.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/13/2021 at 11:00 AM, Yeti said:

(2A) ( TN)
 (01) 37 MEIGS COUNTY 131.35

(02) 38 TROUSDALE COUNTY 131.33

(03) 63 WATERTOWN 126.75

(04) 91 HUNTINGDON 119.79

(05) 102 HAMPTON 116.98

(06) 108 BLEDSOE COUNTY 115.19

(07) 111 SOUTH GREENE 114.90

(08) 119 WESTVIEW 113.90

(09) 123 TYNER 113.18

(10) 126 RIVERSIDE 112.85

That poll is TERRIBLE. Jasper is a top 5 team. Sonny don’t know diddly. 

1 hour ago, pujo said:

I'm sure covid will have a lot of wins this season. Wish the State would mandate masks, it can't hurt anyone and I've always heard ,an once of prevention is with a pound of cure.

The mask are causing pneumonia, bacteria, and an other things including neurological & psychological issues.   Do the dang research!  Folks are fed up with the mask/lies/and everything else this whole _landimic has caused.  If someone is scared then stay at home and the let the rest live their life.  I love ya my friend.   

Edited by Romansfive8

4 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

The mask are causing pneumonia, bacteria, and an other things including neurological issues.   Do the dang research!  Folks are fed up with the mask/lies/and everything else this whole _landimic has caused.  If your scared stay home and lock your doors. 

1st I ever heard of that, I've worked at places back in the day and had to wear masks, never caused  me any problems. Cutting galvanized steal ,only thing the mask did was kept me from being poisoned. Why would these mask be any different from the one's people have used in factories with chemicals and the like. Then again ,you could be right but I sure haven't known anyone getting bad sick from wearing a mask. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

1st I ever heard of that, I've worked at places back in the day and had to wear masks, never caused  me any problems. Cutting galvanized steal ,only thing the mask did was kept me from being poisoned. Why would these mask be any different from the one's people have used in factories with chemicals and the like. Then again ,you could be right but I sure haven't known anyone getting bad sick from wearing a mask. 

There’s different type of mask. Cloth mask do not stop aerosol.  Did you not watch the video that was on here last week of the doctor calling at the CDC?   YouTube removed it by the way.  If you wanna wear a mask then so be it, don’t push and advocate it on everybody else. That mask isn’t going to save you.  Jesus saves!