H2O @ Fayetteville 8/20

H2Oman

7 hours ago, MC4FHS said:

Again, I don’t know much about 2A, but going into last night, Sonny Moore had Watertown listed as the #1 team in 2A.  Do y’all agree?

I think Watertown will beat Trousdale for the fourth year in a row to win the region, then TC will avenge the loss again in round 3, but fall to eventual champion Meigs County in the semifinals yet again.

1 minute ago, I69YourMom said:

I think Watertown will beat Trousdale for the fourth year in a row to win the region, then TC will avenge the loss again in round 3, but fall to eventual champion Meigs County in the semifinals yet again.

If H2O or TC play Meigs this year it will be in the quarterfinals.

IMO it will be Marion and Meigs playing in the quarterfinals with the winner eventually winning the State title.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, biggest said:

Play with I didn't say beat.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ We “played” with lots of teams ,38 games later 38/0 , 3 Gold balls later everyone still can “play with PHS” until they play PHS ! Not saying we won’t drop a few but the “ They could play with Peabody” as a measurement to getting stomped by a good team makes you sleep better then so be it !!!!  It just feels like” we got smoked but they are amazing” take your L go to the Lab, put in work, get better daily and Roll 

I couldn’t make the game… first game I’ve missed in at least 8 years. But from what I’m hearing and seeing here the boys seem “flat”. No emotion, going through the motions. How’s our Senior Leadership this year? Asking because I honestly don’t know. Been out of the loop for a while. 

Edited by PurpleReign

7 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Sandbag much lol you played a top 2 1A team tough, and tbh either of those top 2 1A schools would walk to a state title in 2A this year, we (H2O and TC) may not be top 3-4 like the last few years but we are firm top top 10 teams 

I watched Peabody Thursday night and they would be the favorite for a 2A title for sure. I couldn't say that Fayetteville would walk to a title in 2A though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ We “played” with lots of teams ,38 games later 38/0 , 3 Gold balls later everyone still can “play with PHS” until they play PHS ! Not saying we won’t drop a few but the “ They could play with Peabody” as a measurement to getting stomped by a good team makes you sleep better then so be it !!!!  It just feels like” we got smoked but they are amazing” take your L go to the Lab, put in work, get better daily and Roll 

That’s why I don’t like you folks. The man simply stated that he thought Fayetteville could play with y’all and you got your feelings hurt!!

Believe it or not.. you will eventually get beat and when it happens just know I’ll be smiling here in Watertown.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

That’s why I don’t like you folks. The man simply stated that he thought Fayetteville could play with y’all and you got your feelings hurt!!

Believe it or not.. you will eventually get beat and when it happens just know I’ll be smiling here in Watertown.

I wasn't even going to respond to him. I

Edited by biggest

1 hour ago, PurpleReign said:

I couldn’t make the game… first game I’ve missed in at least 8 years. But from what I’m hearing and seeing here the boys seem “flat”. No emotion, going through the motions. How’s our Senior Leadership this year? Asking because I honestly don’t know. Been out of the loop for a while. 

I felt they just went through the motions during the jamboree for sure, but I didn’t think that was the case Friday.

They have some issues that need to be fixed for sure, but I thought they fought hard all night.

They simply aren’t as athletic as they’ve been and got beat by a better team. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, biggest said:

I wasn't even going to respond to him. I bet his wife takes compliments better than him!

Yeah it’s easy to become an arrogant a** when you have the kind of success they’ve had… kind of like TC was for a long time ( which is why I can’t stand them to this day) but they will be humbled eventually and I myself  can’t wait to see it!!!