H2O @ Fayetteville 8/20

H2Oman

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I felt they just went through the motions during the jamboree for sure, but I didn’t think that was the case Friday.

They have some issues that need to be fixed for sure, but I thought they fought hard all night.

They simply aren’t as athletic as they’ve been and got beat by a better team. 

contact tracing and injuries

Edited by ReallyREAL
remove
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, H2Oman said:

That’s why I don’t like you folks. The man simply stated that he thought Fayetteville could play with y’all and you got your feelings hurt!!

Believe it or not.. you will eventually get beat and when it happens just know I’ll be smiling here in Watertown.

Who is folks ? And yes we will eventually get beat maybe this year. The streak isn’t what matters it’s what happens in the playoffs and water town hasn’t ever made it past second round. 

you hate trousdale because they are successful and you hate Peabody for the same. If you have haters you are doing some thing right and guess what i don’t hate h2o :roflolk:   I hope you guys have a great rest of the year 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Who is folks ? And yes we will eventually get beat maybe this year. The streak isn’t what matters it’s what happens in the playoffs and water town hasn’t ever made it past second round. 

you hate trousdale because they are successful and you hate Peabody for the same. If you have haters you are doing some thing right and guess what i don’t hate h2o :roflolk:   I hope you guys have a great rest of the year 

You’re wrong… I have nothing but respect for Peabody, but don’t like posters like you! I’m sure you probably have great kids and good coaches, but y’all want to be the measuring stick and get offended when someone gives THEIR opinion on who can measure up!

Enjoy this while you can, because like @biggest said yesterday. I hadn’t heard of you until three yrs ago and sooner or later you’ll fall off the map again!

A humbling will be taking place for you conceded fans soon enough!

@PeabodyPride this who I’m referring to as y’all!

PS: We haven’t missed the third rd in 3 yrs!

Edited by H2Oman
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You’re wrong… I have nothing but respect for Peabody, but don’t like posters like you! I’m sure you probably have great kids and good coaches, but y’all want to be the measuring stick and get offended when someone gives THEIR opinion on who can measure up!

Enjoy this while you can, because like @biggest said yesterday. I hadn’t heard of you until three yrs ago and sooner or later you’ll fall off the map again!

See you have to understand that Tide21 is the exception to the rule in Trenton. Most of the are good folks. Tide21 is the main one that acts like a jerk. And you should know this too. He has multiple screen names. So it seems like there are a few posters from Peabody that can be rude but truth is it’s just him. For some reason little man needs more than one account. Just ignore him. He’s irrelevant. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

See you have to understand that Tide21 is the exception to the rule in Trenton. Most of the are good folks. Tide21 is the main one that acts like a jerk. And you should know this too. He has multiple screen names. So it seems like there are a few posters from Peabody that can be rude but truth is it’s just him. For some reason little man needs more than one account. Just ignore him. He’s irrelevant. 

I’ve done a lot of business in Trenton / Jackson area and know there are some great down home folks… heck Hartsville has some find fellas, not many but a few. Lol

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have one account this one I can promise you that. I did have one years ago and lost the password.  So I guess you could say 2.  What I don’t like is hypocrites like you who bash teams talk bad about people brag about cheating then turn around and say other people have bad character.  Has everyone forgot about @BIGPURPLEMACHINE bashing south Pitt all last year ? 

41 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I said nothing out of the way to you besides the second round comment. I have watched you bash TC and their posters on here year after year but I’m the bad guy it seems like you and bpm should be best friends . So 9 of 11 h20 playoff wins came in the last 3 years ?  You guys have had a great team the last few years and I’ve never said otherwise. I guarantee you everyone in the Peabody program knows the ride could stop any week. 

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I said nothing out of the way to you besides the second round comment. I have watched you bash TC and their posters on here year after year but I’m the bad guy it seems like you and bpm should be best friends . So 9 of 11 h20 playoff wins came in the last 3 years ?  You guys have had a great team the last few years and I’ve never said otherwise. I guarantee you everyone in the Peabody program knows the ride could stop any week. 

It has nothing to do with bashing, but anytime someone comes on here and says anyone can compete with Peabody you guys act like little girls and get offended.

I do bash the TC posters, but have always gave them their due when they beat us and probably would drink a beer with most of them after football season.

There are several posters I don’t even bash and guess what those are the ones who don’t act like arrogant *****.  @BCB~MVP  and @TCRadio come to mind!

Peabody is really good and when you’re really good…you are the measuring stick whether you like it or not, so ultimately you are who everyone compares good teams with. Deal with it and get your panties out of your butt!

• Upvote 1