Summit @ Henry County Week 1

PatriotNation

14 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Deal with it, like bad seasons strike every team. HC has been good long enough. “Cause panic” lol lose the ego and deal with a potentially bad season… even though y’all still may be decent.

Your obviously a loser coming onto other peoples threads trolling.  Im just giving my opinions on the game and the scrimmages. Isn't that what these measage boards are for? 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

i don’t think he’s necessarily trolling, he’s just a MJ fan who has dealt with disappointment the past 2-3 years, saying to not cry over spilled milk. It’s one game…against probably a top 5 team in the state P4P, with probably the best 1-2 in the state in the Wade’s. You guys were never going to matchup player for player with them..but you probably still win 7-8 games and make the QF at a minimum. Y’all generally get better as the year goes on and i don’t expect this year to be any different as long as Damron is healthy. Be glad this game happened week 1, so now you have 9 weeks til playoffs to light a fire in those kids. You’ll be fine. As a Beech fan, i hope you guys bring it next week. This is always my favorite game of the year. 

I agree. The Beech/Henry County matchup is always my favorite game of the year. The good thing about our team is we are very Junior and Sophomore heavy. What impressed me the most was our kids was down 50-13 in the 4th and we had kids jumping around and still into the game. I dont know where else you can find kids that are still that invested after a game like that. Thats a good sign to me. 

4 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

I agree. The Beech/Henry County matchup is always my favorite game of the year. The good thing about our team is we are very Junior and Sophomore heavy. What impressed me the most was our kids was down 50-13 in the 4th and we had kids jumping around and still into the game. I dont know where else you can find kids that are still that invested after a game like that. Thats a good sign to me. 

Obviously Beech/Hendersonville is “The Big One” but even when i was in school 10-15 years ago, i loved playing yall. we were always pretty well matched and still to this day that’s a game that gets circled on a lot of calendars. It’s developed into a nice rivalry. As far as the kids ages, that just adds to my point. They’re young..they will only get better.

That’s awesome. In games like this it’s all about finding the small victories within the game. So i’m glad they were able to keep their spirits up. That will help them moving forward facing adversity. 

2 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

Obviously Beech/Hendersonville is “The Big One” but even when i was in school 10-15 years ago, i loved playing yall. we were always pretty well matched and still to this day that’s a game that gets circled on a lot of calendars. It’s developed into a nice rivalry. As far as the kids ages, that just adds to my point. They’re young..they will only get better.

That’s awesome. In games like this it’s all about finding the small victories within the game. So i’m glad they were able to keep their spirits up. That will help them moving forward facing adversity. 

Yeah for sure. As MSURacer had said earlier, who knows it could be the game of the year next Friday night. This series has definitely had a bunch of those moments! Looking forward to adding to that chapter of great games with Beech.

1 hour ago, BigRed88 said:

Yeah for sure. As MSURacer had said earlier, who knows it could be the game of the year next Friday night. This series has definitely had a bunch of those moments! Looking forward to adding to that chapter of great games with Beech.

Yessir! Obviously, go Bucs ;)…but i’m hoping for a banger!

8 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

What a loser to report a comment. What are you 15? Don't beat ur chest too much because yall beat Gallatin. I dont think yall would have wanted the smoke with Summit. 

Don’t want the smoke lol….. ok mr. TikTok…. I don’t argue with try hard millennials. Now bask in your embarrassing defeat. I will never let the HC faithful live it down!

18 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Reported…… see you in the playoffs…. Maybe loll

Where is yalls tough games on the schedule?? Here is your opponents and their record last season...

Maplewood (0-7)

Hunters Lane (3-5)

Warren County (8-3)

White County (5-4)

Wilson Central (6-5)

Station Camp (1-10)

Lebanon (5-5)

Hillsboro (5-4)

Green Hill (4-6)

Meanwhile we are over here playing some of the toughest teams out there in Summit, Beech, and Brentwood. Lets see how that transitions into the playoff...