TC at Friendship

tcjacket13

30 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Looking over the FC roster, looks like they lost some big time players for them from last year, look for FC to try to throw it around, possible wet conditions could be an advantage for the Jackets.

They also got a big time QB in as a transfer I believe.

16 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

They also got a big time QB in as a transfer I believe.

so from what I could see on Garrett Weekly, he was an all-state DB, but only played about 50% of the snaps at QB last year for King's Academy, but all I hear about him is that he has a cannon of an arm. We shall see, will be a good test for TC

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

so from what I could see on Garrett Weekly, he was an all-state DB, but only played about 50% of the snaps at QB last year for King's Academy, but all I hear about him is that he has a cannon of an arm. We shall see, will be a good test for TC

I suspect he’ll spend plenty of time running from no. 12!  

• Like 2

Just now, Yeti said:

That's a shame, wanted us to play against him and that great wr they have. We have them 2nd game.

Yeah I’m thinking he may give TC fits if he can get some blocking up front… I also think some of the TC folks on this board are down playing what they have up there in Turddale.

I have it on good authority that they have a darn good football team ( fast) up there as usual!