Big One's Contest

Wildcard1

29 minutes ago, FireFistAce said:

I only moved up a couple spots last week.

Went 15-6.

In games decided by 7 or fewer, 3-1 for the week and 19-18 overall.

A  2.5 to 1 ratio in those close games is what is needed to be the leader of the pack.  My 51.4% clip has been my achilles heel this year.

I only have 1 dog this week. 

Good luck.

I moved up from 18th to 15th last week. I got 4 of my 7 dogs correct last week so, I'm happy! I would love to get back in the top 10 by the end of the regular season but, we only have this week and 2 more to get there! I always enjoy being in this contest regardless of where I end up!

36 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

I moved up from 18th to 15th last week. I got 4 of my 7 dogs correct last week so, I'm happy! I would love to get back in the top 10 by the end of the regular season but, we only have this week and 2 more to get there! I always enjoy being in this contest regardless of where I end up!

I agree with you. I thoroughly enjoy the big ones contest. I’m sitting with a 92-46 record in 67th place i believe. I was around the top thirty for the first half of the season but this back half I’ve really went on a limb to try and pick a good amount of underdogs. I just enjoy getting to make picks and see how it plays out. 

59 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

I agree with you. I thoroughly enjoy the big ones contest. I’m sitting with a 92-46 record in 67th place i believe. I was around the top thirty for the first half of the season but this back half I’ve really went on a limb to try and pick a good amount of underdogs. I just enjoy getting to make picks and see how it plays out. 

You and me both brother! The farther I'm behind, the more chances I'll take. That's why I had 7 dogs last week. Sometimes it pays off :grin:....sometimes....not so much!:wacko:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FireFistAce said:

I only moved up a couple spots last week.

Went 15-6.

In games decided by 7 or fewer, 3-1 for the week and 19-18 overall.

A  2.5 to 1 ratio in those close games is what is needed to be the leader of the pack.  My 51.4% clip has been my achilles heel this year.

I only have 1 dog this week. 

Good luck.

Dang FFA! You jumped 11 spots this week! That’s awesome!

Edited by Wildcard1

On 10/16/2021 at 4:39 AM, Wildcard1 said:

Dang FFA! You jumped 11 spots this week! That’s awesome!

Thanks but I'm still too far down the list to make a difference much.  A top 20 would be nice. 

Went 19-2.

3-2 in games decided by <8.   (22-20 for yr)

I have 1 dog.  Not a big dog.  But a home dog.

Edited by FireFistAce