TC vs Upperman

tcjacket13

On 9/3/2021 at 11:33 AM, ghostofthepast said:

Not obsessed, unlike you, I've spent weeks and months off of this website.  You, and your bros are on here every hour, every day, every week.  Coach T shows the metric, it's kinda shameful for you guys to spend so much of your life on here for a website dedicated to kids. 

But when you guys pipe up with your self-righteous garbage about the glory of Hartsville, or try and pass bs lies as TC hard truths, I reappear to point out the hypocricy.  About the only defense you guys have is trying to ban me, or personal insults.

Want someone to envy your town, pay your workers more than state minimums. Bring in a tax base.  Oh wait, if you do that then the population will increase, and you'll get moved up, and you're already having a hard enough time winning 2A titles for a county that ONLY cares about one thing.  

1. Quit making it sound like TC posters are crushing on boys. Not true. We support our  player sons and their friends. 

2. Why are you pulling up metrics to see how often TC posters are on the site. Your obsession with us is pretty sick. You may want to see a shrink. Ask the Doctor to help you with Little Man Syndrome while you are at it and work on anger management.  

3. Why do you care about the tax rate in TC or what teachers/coaches get paid? You did not get the head job, remember? 

4. Loyal fans focus on the good . We do not have control of any of the bad. As long as we follow the rules of CoachT,  we are allowed to post on any forum.

5. You may not post alot but you are sure on here watching and reading alot. Anyone can check your profile to see the last time you were creeping on here as in 38 mins ago. . 

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn

On 9/3/2021 at 11:33 AM, ghostofthepast said:

Not obsessed, unlike you, I've spent weeks and months off of this website.  You, and your bros are on here every hour, every day, every week.  Coach T shows the metric, it's kinda shameful for you guys to spend so much of your life on here for a website dedicated to kids. 

But when you guys pipe up with your self-righteous garbage about the glory of Hartsville, or try and pass bs lies as TC hard truths, I reappear to point out the hypocricy.  About the only defense you guys have is trying to ban me, or personal insults.

Want someone to envy your town, pay your workers more than state minimums. Bring in a tax base.  Oh wait, if you do that then the population will increase, and you'll get moved up, and you're already having a hard enough time winning 2A titles for a county that ONLY cares about one thing.  

You call yourself mature and you're on a website making false claims about kids being arrested or coaches sexually molesting kids but we are the ones with problems. This is a high school football forum but all you do is hate just not on the school and the adults but the kids on the team seem to to be the only ones with the issues is you. 

8 minutes ago, RTD said:

You call yourself mature and you're on a website making false claims about kids being arrested or coaches sexually molesting kids but we are the ones with problems. This is a high school football forum but all you do is hate just not on the school and the adults but the kids on the team seem to to be the only ones with the issues is you. 

False claims, Steven Snyder, look it up bro.  Coach assaulting a kid, that's coach E, and everyone knows that too.

AS far as kids being arrested, come on dude, nothing false about that, I'm just not naming kids.

You guys are in denial, Jesus it's bad.

16 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

1. Quit making it sound like TC posters are crushing on boys. Not true. We support our  player sons and their friends. 

2. Why are you pulling up metrics to see how often TC posters are on the site. Your obsession with us is pretty sick. You may want to see a shrink. Ask the Doctor to help you with Little Man Syndrome while you are at it and work on anger management.  

3. Why do you care about the tax rate in TC or what teachers/coaches get paid? You did not get the head job, remember? 

4. Loyal fans focus on the good . We do not have control of any of the bad. As long as we follow the rules of CoachT,  we are allowed to post on any forum.

5. You may not post alot but you are sure on here watching and reading alot. Anyone can check your profile to see the last time you were creeping on here as in 38 mins ago. . 

you are aware the metrics are on the side of the window ======> Right?

Loyal fans?  You guys lie your #### off.  You were just on here a week ago saying Upperman cancelled that game because only thing seniors and juniors could play.  Blake Satterfield himself said TC cancelled, you guys can't even keep the lies uniform with your HC.

32 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

you are aware the metrics are on the side of the window ======> Right?

Loyal fans?  You guys lie your #### off.  You were just on here a week ago saying Upperman cancelled that game because only thing seniors and juniors could play.  Blake Satterfield himself said TC cancelled, you guys can't even keep the lies uniform with your HC.

Im pretty sure I met you one time. Are you also a referee? Lol if not you sound just like a fellow I met at a football game talking about when you worked at TC as a coach

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ghostofthepast said:

False claims, Steven Snyder, look it up bro.  Coach assaulting a kid, that's coach E, and everyone knows that too.

AS far as kids being arrested, come on dude, nothing false about that, I'm just not naming kids.

You guys are in denial, Jesus it's bad.

I’ve already stated, the Synder deal is legitimate but he had nothing to do with the football team, Coach E did not assault the kid, if so don’t you think there would have been charges? I’m not in denial just telling the facts, synder is in prison where he should be and Coach E was never charged with assault 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Im pretty sure I met you one time. Are you also a referee? Lol if not you sound just like a fellow I met at a football game talking about when you worked at TC as a coach

If he is a ref, he needs to be blackballed working any TC game. He clearly is prejudiced against Blake and cannot be trusted to be fair. 

51 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I’ve already stated, the Synder deal is legitimate but he had nothing to do with the football team, Coach E did not assault the kid, if so don’t you think there would have been charges? I’m not in denial just telling the facts, synder is in prison where he should be and Coach E was never charged with assault 

Coach did assault the kid, and he was brought before the principal and had another outburst.   The kid's family didn't press charges, but assault was assault when a player is physically struck by a coach infront of half of the team and called a mf infront of the team.  If he didn't assult the kid, then dude was suspended for what exactly then?  He was forbidden from coaching football again for what then?  Seems like a harsh penalty for just words?????  Explain it to me o mighty master of all things TC football denial?

Why would a guy thought of as an amazing dude, amazing coach, get suspended, forbidden from coaching in the county, and decide to leave to take a lesser position half way across the state away from his kids?

He's a great dude, other than this, but come on man, how long can you guys keep lying your #### off up there to try and act like you have any control?  This kinda stuff right here is why none of you have any credibility, because you are straight up bald faced liars on EVERYTHING.

Edited by ghostofthepast

53 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

So, a husband beats his wife, but she doesn't press charges, so the husband isn't a wife beater...

That's what @TCRadiois telling you right here.

19 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Coach did assault the kid, and he was brought before the principal and had another outburst.   The kid's family didn't press charges, but assault was assault when a player is physically struck by a coach infront of half of the team and called a mf infront of the team.  If he didn't assult the kid, then dude was suspended for what exactly then?  He was forbidden from coaching football again for what then?  Seems like a harsh penalty for just words?????  Explain it to me o mighty master of all things TC football denial?

Why would a guy thought of as an amazing dude, amazing coach, get suspended, forbidden from coaching in the county, and decide to leave to take a lesser position half way across the state away from his kids?

He's a great dude, other than this, but come on man, how long can you guys keep lying your #### off up there to try and act like you have any control?  This kinda stuff right here is why none of you have any credibility, because you are straight up bald faced liars on EVERYTHING.

16 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

So, a husband beats his wife, but she doesn't press charges, so the husband isn't a wife beater...

That's what @TCRadiois telling you right here.

This bottom post is foolish and doesn’t deserve a response, and if you know E, like you think you do you know why he moved across the state to Coach with his life long best friend, you would know he was going through things at home, you would know his suspension was for his outburst, you can’t say certain things to those in charge.  I love your disdain and hatred of TC, anything to blemish the school you used to work for!