Marion travels to Sequatchie County.

10 minutes ago, sportman said:

The Warriors will be just fine. Have to remember 14-18 year old kids wake up in a different mind set everyday. 

Yea they will be fine. But players know if they are hot or not. They know if things are right or not . They know if they are a good team or a great team.

Something just isn’t right with Marion right now.  Proof was in the pudding last night 

To many players reading how good they are can come back to bite in a big way. We at SP know all to well about that. You have to play every game with a urgency and stay sharp. If Seq had any offense last night it could have been interesting. The coaches for MV just didn't have the team ready last night. I bet this week Coach Pruitt gets there attention. 

4 minutes ago, sportman said:

To many players reading how good they are can come back to bite in a big way. We at SP know all to well about that. You have to play every game with a urgency and stay sharp. If Seq had any offense last night it could have been interesting. The coaches for MV just didn't have the team ready last night. I bet this week Coach Pruitt gets there attention. 

Well he better or they gonna go down in flames.. More than once! 

42 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Old Seq33 gonna have to move on bud. All that talk about beating SP and MC before the season didn't pan out. I think SC has a good coach in place. Just gonna take time.

Yeah for real.  A win is a win, 2-0 and move to the next one.  We will find out pretty quickly how good we are for sure.  A man can always say they played vanilla until you lose.  We will know a ton more after next friday.