Thoughts and prayers sent to Waverly

54 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Seeing on the news and social media that there's bad flooding over that way. I'm seeing posts of people on the roof of their house waiting for help. People with boats are being asked to come to the area for help of the locals. I wish I still had my boat.

I’ve never seen anything like what I’ve seen this morning 

Waverly schools were also severely flooded.

Talking to Coach, the Waverly Football Field and Field House were severely damaged in the flood. He says that the fieldhouse and field will have to be completely rebuilt. He does not know what’s going to happen but he doesn’t expect that Waverly will play any home games this season.

So many homes and business completely destroyed. Somany lives changed forever. People have lost everything. So far I’m hearing 8 ppl lost their lives. Please pray for thiscommunity!

18 hours ago, Trollin said:

Talking to Coach, the Waverly Football Field and Field House were severely damaged in the flood. He says that the fieldhouse and field will have to be completely rebuilt. He does not know what’s going to happen but he doesn’t expect that Waverly will play any home games this season.

So many homes and business completely destroyed. Somany lives changed forever. People have lost everything. So far I’m hearing 8 ppl lost their lives. Please pray for thiscommunity!

I have a nephew that lives in Waverly with his mother. They are fine but said everything is devastated. Prayers from Lake County. 

20 hours ago, Trollin said:

Prayers for y’all in Waverly and all those effected in the surrounding areas. Also, prayers for emergency responders and volunteers.