4) West View

5) Memphis Academy

6) Bledsoe Co

7) Hampton

8) York Academy

9) South Greene

10) Decatur Co Riverside

Honorable mention... Rockwood, Oneida, Happy Valley

This is subject to change each week but this is how I currently see it. I've been wanting to try this for a while. I'll be honest I'm not as familiar with the West teams so I could have left some out there. Thoughts??

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

1) Meigs Co

2) Trousdale Co

3) Marion Co

4) West View

5) Memphis Academy

6) Bledsoe Co

7) Hampton

8) York Academy

9) South Greene

10) Decatur Co Riverside

This is subject to change each week but this is how I currently see it. I've been wanting to try this for a while. I'll be honest I'm not as familiar with the West teams so I could have left some out there. Thoughts??

Looks pretty good, but I would move TC down some and probably put H2O down around 8/9 or at least honorable mention.

We are definitely not top 5 and I wouldn’t of put us in the top 10 preseason, but I think they found themselves a little Friday during that loss to a top 2 1A team.

9 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

1) Meigs Co

2) Trousdale Co

3) Marion Co

4) West View

5) Memphis Academy

6) Bledsoe Co

7) Hampton

8) York Academy

9) South Greene

10) Decatur Co Riverside

Good as any I've seen.

9 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Looks pretty good, but I would move TC down some and probably put H2O down around 8/9 or at least honorable mention.

We are definitely not top 5 and I wouldn’t of put us in the top 10 preseason, but I think they found themselves a little Friday during that loss to a top 2 1A team.

I agree H2O has the ability to move up in this poll.

21 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Huntingdon will work their way into the top 5 or 6 before seasons end.

Just now, H2Oman said:

You’re probably spot on!

I was actually thinking about them myself.

That’s a pretty nice little  town by the way!

Them and Lewis Co. are crazy consistent...can't seem to get all the way over the hump, but are in the mix every season at some point. Lewis is good enough to get at least "honorable mention", but I think they take a thumping this week.

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

Them and Lewis Co. are crazy consistent...can't seem to get all the way over the hump, but are in the mix every season at some point. Lewis is good enough to get at least "honorable mention", but I think they take a thumping this week.

Again, I think you’re spot on. Fayetteville is the real deal. Going in I knew about the running back, but was surprised on how big their receivers were and how well their QB plays.

I myself think their passing game is better than their running game and that’s saying a lot. 

Just now, H2Oman said:

Again, I think you’re spot on. Fayetteville is the real deal. Going in I knew about the running back, but was surprised on how big their receivers were and how well their QB plays.

I myself think their passing game is better than their running game and that’s saying a lot. 

Same here...I think Lewis Co's stock goes up if they can stay close.