Blackman needing a game Friday

Blaze45

16 minutes ago, 90warrior said:

Wish white co would have said yes. Would have like to seen how they stacked up to Blackman. They good this year and might have the best rb in the state.

That would have been a good game as well... but they were a no go and Red Bank said nope as well.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

I doubt they find a game with only one day to prepare.  So do you think that Oct 8, the Blaze and Gallatin reschedule?  

I think they will try to... but wouldn't be surprised if they don't.... I can see teams using that as a hold open week until last minutes for Covid make up week all over the state,,, especially if it is a district game they gotta make up...

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

That just beat the State Runner-Up in their opener

State runner up... but not the same team that  played last year. They were missing some key players they had last year and getting new guys acclimated. While I was Happy to se the style offense they were throwing out there, they have a lot of work to do to be ready for Oakland Riverdale and Summit... If they get a win over Riverdale or Summit..I would say they are close to having the team ready to compete ... That's why this game was so pivotal . They needed more snaps, more reads, more looks... 

30 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

State runner up... but not the same team that  played last year. They were missing some key players they had last year and getting new guys acclimated. While I was Happy to se the style offense they were throwing out there, they have a lot of work to do to be ready for Oakland Riverdale and Summit... If they get a win over Riverdale or Summit..I would say they are close to having the team ready to compete ... That's why this game was so pivotal . They needed more snaps, more reads, more looks... 

Not sure that's a fair measuring stick this year. Oakland, Riverdale and Summit are 3 of the top 5 teams in 6A. If Blackman can hold serve against the rest of the schedule, that's a really good year. Those 3 could be games 8-10 and the result probably won't change, maybe with Riverdale since their offense isn't as prolific as the other 2

14 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Not sure that's a fair measuring stick this year. Oakland, Riverdale and Summit are 3 of the top 5 teams in 6A. If Blackman can hold serve against the rest of the schedule, that's a really good year. Those 3 could be games 8-10 and the result probably won't change, maybe with Riverdale since their offense isn't as prolific as the other 2

I know but i gotta have hopes.... 

12 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

I think they will try to... but wouldn't be surprised if they don't.... I can see teams using that as a hold open week until last minutes for Covid make up week all over the state,,, especially if it is a district game they gotta make up...

I can see that.  Seems Gallatin has a lot out right now.  Hopefully this will be the only stall in the season on our side anyway.  

4 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

I can see that.  Seems Gallatin has a lot out right now.  Hopefully this will be the only stall in the season on our side anyway.  

As badly as I wanted this game to happen this week or a game period, I am more concerned about the health and welfare of both our team and yours. I hope they both get through this season with limited or no hiccups moving forward

• Like 1