Mairvul heads down Pelladega two FHS

STARSNBARS

This game concerns me.  You can't look at Farraguts record.  2 years ago at Farragut was one of Maryvilles toughest games of the year . Farragut was 6-6 and Maryville was 15 0 that year.  This game also concerns me because it is between the  Powell game and the Alcoa game.  Farragut still has good skill players. 

Former history teacher takes 100-year journey with D-B football

https://www.johnsoncitypress.com/sports/former-history-teacher-takes-100-year-journey-with-d-b-football/article_c117b3f2-fc3c-11eb-8085-0bbd77a04d7d.html

Here is the last paragraph:

“I got into reasons why D-B had so much success from 1921-68, some based on my own opinion, but also based on facts. I also talked about some of the playoff upsets and big victories. And I also have a chapter about Maryville. What’s different with Maryville and why has it had so much success? I have tried to cover many different things.”

4 minutes ago, rollnoles said:

This is not going to be much of a game. Be a lot of Friday night reps for the backups which I really like with Maryville. Saw the West and Farragut game last week. Good QB and good receiver but left before have time to go see AC and SH play.

Farragut is a well coached bunch that will keep this game competitive for longer than you think. Maryville will definitely win but it could easily be a two score game when the final whistle blows. Remember 2019?