WEEK 3 - Oak Ridge @ Clinton

CardinalGrey

1 hour ago, STILLNUM1 said:

So the Clinton players talking trash again.Talking about how they almost won last yr lol and how overrated the Oak Ridge RBs and WRs are.Said they was laughing watching the Oak Ridge guys try to block and how they will push Oak Ridge around and they will quit.The plan is get out to quick lead and Oak Ridge will quit because this Oak Ridge team is physically and mentally weak.And all dragon fans are suppose to wear black and some shirt about yr of the Dragon or a shirt they made when they beat Oak Ridge in late 90s.As a former Wildcat player  you never want to be on a team that ever lost to Clinton so that should be enough to be pumped.Add in the talk and starting 0-2 and this Oak Ridge better show up or its a bad sign for rest of year.This game always seems to mean more to Clinton than Oak Ridge but that better not be the case this year

:popcorneater:This will be one really high energy game. I expect to see everything flying. Nothing will be held back by either team. Lock the gates no one is leaving until someone taps out.  Lol this will be a fun and exciting match up! Who will tap 1st?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

:popcorneater:This will be one really high energy game. I expect to see everything flying. Nothing will be held back by either team. Lock the gates no one is leaving until someone taps out.  Lol this will be a fun and exciting match up! Who will tap 1st?

You are 100% correct! Will be a slobber knocker!

9 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Exactly 

It wouldn’t be an OR/Clinton game unless there was some good ole trash talk on display either way. Just like when I played for OR and my cousin around the same time played for Clinton, there’s family and close relatives that are involved in this affair every time we hook up.

Edited by SweetScience

5 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Exactly 

I like the drama but unfortunately some may take it too far... hopefully it will be fun game to watch. I will be however glued to the Boxcast TV app with ACTV under it. May bring the OR Clinton game up on the Computer or phone at same time. Will be a fun night of High School football.

18 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

It wouldn’t be an OR/Clinton game unless there was some good ole trash talk on display either way. Just like when I played for OR and my cousin around the same time played for Clinton, there’s family and close relatives that are involved in this affair every time we hook up.

Sweet how do you really feel about this game? I frankly have no idea on this one.