WEEK 3 - Oak Ridge @ Clinton

CardinalGrey

11 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I only know of a few that was out that played vs SD but never heard why.Gaddis said we lost 4 lineman before season started for different reasons.But if 12 was out for covid it wouldve been a big deal

Yeah, that was my thought, too.  Nothing was said by Brad's BBBTV guys about it, which is why I asked OR folks here what they knew, if anything.  Most of the OR types here seem to be up to date on OR goings on.  

Edited by HTV
  • Like 1

This will be a good game. Clinton has an air of excitement around them like they haven't had in a while. Oak Ridge the state runner up is getting everyone's best shot. Oak Ridge has to find some redemption from losing to a lesser Bearden team last week. Clinton is trying to hang on to their momentum. This will be a very interesting game.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

NOT WANTING TO SEE THESE PLAYERS PUNKED SO IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY...SAY NOTHING.

If there are any former OR players at Clinton how are they doing? RWR! 

I don't know for sure how many Oak Ridge kids are playing for Clinton but I think Dodi Truss came from the Ridge.

Dodi had a 80 yard interception return for a TD against William Blount and a 98 yard kickoff return for a TD to start the game against Austin East.