WEEK 3 - Oak Ridge @ Clinton

CardinalGrey

2 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

I don't know for sure how many Oak Ridge kids are playing for Clinton but I think Dodi Truss came from the Ridge.

Dodi had a 80 yard interception return for a TD against William Blount and a 98 yard kickoff return for a TD to start the game against Austin East. 

I think you are right. Last season, David Clary mentioned him being from OR and playing basketball for the Dragons. Good to hear he is getting it done on the football field. Sounds like he has done so well this season he should get the night off this Friday :roflol:

RWR!

8 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I think you are right. Last season, David Clary mentioned him being from OR and playing basketball for the Dragons. Good to hear he is getting it done on the football field. Sounds like he has done so well this season he should get the night off this Friday :roflol:

RWR!

Lol 

8 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

NOT WANTING TO SEE THESE PLAYERS PUNKED SO IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY...SAY NOTHING.

If there are any former OR players at Clinton how are they doing? RWR! 

Are there any injured Wildcats that aren't going to play Friday night?

I believe Clinton has 3 that I know of. There could be more I'm not sure.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CardinalGrey said:

Two days until kickoff!

RWR!

Also, Two days until I get a new nickname. Willie the Nine Toe Wildcat. The Ninth Wonder of the World. Nine toes is the new ten. I will only now have a 90% chance of getting turf toe. I can now only make 90% of the toe jam I was producing.This little piggy ate roast beef, this little piggy is gone, this little piggy has more toe room and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home ( Yes, I know that is only four toes but I forgot what the fifth toe did. ) It's been over 20 years since I taught Preschool.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

SS, Coach Bonk taking the Dragons!  Should we even make the drive? That's a first on the T for sure.  

I believe just about everybody BUT Willie has lost confidence haha. I’d love for em to go out and prove us all wrong, and me specifically. I’ve been a little hard on em. I’d absolutely love for a player to come on here if we do win and rail me about it. Wouldn’t bother me a bit haha. How ya like us now, Double S?!?!

Edited by SweetScience

2 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I believe just about everybody BUT Willie has lost confidence haha. I’d love for em to go out and prove us all wrong, and me specifically. I’ve been a little hard on em. I’d like for a player to come on here if we do win and rail me about it. Wouldn’t bother me a bit haha. How ya like us now, SS?!?!

come on here and rail for beating Clinton?  Has the bar fallen that far?  Truly hard to fathom.

Like I said a few pages back....OR is just playing possum. They'll come out this week looking like a different team. They've been saving their BEST for Clinton. After all....this is a region game and means more than the first 2 did. Gaddis will have them so fired up they'll forget to get on Shrimp's bus and run all the way to Clinton. Lol