Bledsoe @ Meigs week (3) 2021

Yeti

First region game of the year for both teams. Bledsoe and Meigs coming off a week of canceled football while the week before both had respectable wins in their season debut. Bledsoe went to York and had a commanding lead of 20-0 at half time and finished the gamea a 26-24 victor. Meigs traveled to Sweetwater and had a 30-0 lead at the half and ended the game 38-8.

Watching the Bledsoe vs York game I will have to say we may have a hard time slowing their running back down. He mowed over opponents in his game vs York:shock:.  I do believe our defense is better than Yorks was though.That being said the winner of this game and the winner of the Marion vs Tyner game will show some separation in the region finally as I believe the best 4 teams will be playing each other in our region this Friday night. Let's talk about it.

The addition of Meigs made this region much stronger. With  Polk & Tellico joining Tyner and Marion with 2-0 starts- this region looks like one of the strongest in 2A to me. I like Meigs over Bledsoe by 2 or 3 scores but both teams will be sore after the game.  Suspect there will be a lot of pads popping Friday night in Jasper too.

5 minutes ago, TheBest2018 said:

this game will be a good one.  If it were in Pikeville, I would watch it.  I'll prob check out Marion instead.  I think this region is Pikevilles to lose until someone beats them.  They are, in fact, the defending region champs.

Fair enough, I was impressed with their offense from what video I saw. Will be a great game.

8 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

The addition of Meigs made this region much stronger. With  Polk & Tellico joining Tyner and Marion with 2-0 starts- this region looks like one of the strongest in 2A to me. I like Meigs over Bledsoe by 2 or 3 scores but both teams will be sore after the game.  Suspect there will be a lot of pads popping Friday night in Jasper too.

Gotta back Tellico as much as I can. Been too long since they have had a good season. As far as us over Bledsoe it will be quite the choir. They look good on video. If not for a fumble they run away with their game against York. York had a few things go their way to get back in it but played hard nonetheless.

7 hours ago, Yeti said:

First region game of the year for both teams. Bledsoe and Meigs coming off a week of canceled football while the week before both had respectable wins in their season debut. Bledsoe went to York and had a commanding lead of 20-0 at half time and finished the gamea a 26-24 victor. Meigs traveled to Sweetwater and had a 30-0 lead at the half and ended the game 38-8.

Watching the Bledsoe vs York game I will have to say we may have a hard time slowing their running back down. He mowed over opponents in his game vs York:shock:.  I do believe our defense is better than Yorks was though.That being said the winner of this game and the winner of the Marion vs Tyner game will show some separation in the region finally as I believe the best 4 teams will be playing each other in our region this Friday night. Let's talk about it.

If Sequatchie is off I will be in Meigs to see this one. Meigs offers a awesome home field environment. This game will be a quick rivalry. Lots of politics and frustrating times for several of the people involved.  
 On another note if Pikeville politics weren’t so bad the rest of the valley would be in some major trouble as Bledsoe could have been a monster. But politics blew it apart. That’s all I’ll say about that. Will be a hard hitting game.

Ohh. I’ll go with 

Meigs-28

bledsoe- 17

Edited by Sequatchie33
Misspelled words

7 hours ago, Yeti said:

I’d be surprised if this game is played.