Bledsoe @ Meigs week (3) 2021

Yeti

9 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

COVID is running rampant through our community and schools. 

Hate to hear that. I hope it works out for us both.

4 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Oh now. We are just down the road and it’s not that  bad around here. You all wouldn’t be dodging Meigs would you? Using the Covid card?

I'm sure that's not the case. Being a region game you either make it up or take a loss. No one wants to forfeit a region game.

3 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Bledsoe school was closed all week! Everyone been quarantined for over a week! I think it’s safe to come out of the hole .

Been lots of talk coming out of Bledsoe about what they gonna do to Meigs. LET THE SHOW BEGIN!

Lol working your magic I see.

3 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Lol working your magic I see.

Yeti, Sequatchie and Bledsoe is one of the biggest rivals around. Lots of historic events and games between the 2.

We all used to meet at the county line on Thursday nights and slug it out!  
They talk a big game but results usually lack. Bledsoe B is a good poster but they have lots of morons controlling the athletics in Pikeville . They could have ruled the valley but they chose politics instead!  Bledsoe seems to somehow think they are above everyone.
 Well Meigs is good at Administering butt kickings and Candy and they are fresh out of candy over there… 

2 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Yeti, Sequatchie and Bledsoe is one of the biggest rivals around. Lots of historic events and games between the 2.

We all used to meet at the county line on Thursday nights and slug it out!  
They talk a big game but results usually lack. Bledsoe B is a good poster but they have lots of morons controlling the athletics in Pikeville . They could have ruled the valley but they chose politics instead!  Bledsoe seems to somehow think they are above everyone.
 Well Meigs is good at Administering butt kickings and Candy and they are fresh out of candy over there… 

Didn't know you all had a rivalry but it makes sense. Not familiar with your area much. We will give it our best.

55 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

COVID is running rampant through our community and schools. 

What seems so unfair for the Meigs coaching staff and players is that they didn't have ANYONE with covid or quarantined the past Friday night, but had to cancel the game because the Director of Schools cancelled schools including ALL sporting events. 

3 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

What seems so unfair for the Meigs coaching staff and players is that they didn't have ANYONE with covid or quarantined the past Friday night, but had to cancel the game because the Director of Schools cancelled schools including ALL sporting events. 

Yeah, it's unfortunate. But it could have been this week which would have been worse