Fulton Will Visit Anderson County Mavericks

Well after Fulton destroyed Central and Science Hill smothered the Mavericks. What do the Mavericks have left for the 2021 season?  Without a win for the Mavs here it might spell the end for the Playoffs hopes. Or is Fulton the unpredicted Power 4A Champion. Please let us know!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

Hold on there Mav! You are the greatest and most ardent of all cow fans. You are an excellent big picture person. HOWEVER, it’s the small details in the pudding that tends to muddy your vision and thought process. 15 bobcats were out due to that COVID thingy. How would AC be if they had 15 out. You all will be fine. Remember, I told you the Toppers had speed and athletes Plus they played Betsy defending 2 time state champions. Pulling for AC.

Edited by noonesfool

6 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Hold on there Mav! You are the greatest and most ardent of all cow fans. You are an excellent big picture person. HOWEVER, it’s the small details in the pudding that tends to muddy your vision and thought process. 15 bobcats were out due to that COVID thingy. How would AC be if they had 15 out. You all will be fine. Remember, I told you the Toppers had speed and athletes Plus they played Betsy defending 2 time state champions. Pulling for AC.

You were absolutely right about the Topper and my bad. And did not know about Central. So I will bet in your bet! 

8 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

AC 38

F 35

Won't be this close! Yes we were down 15 players but best I could tell our key players played. (may have been a couple of lineman missing) We're not very good this year. Fulton really hasn't played anyone. If it's close, you may need to question your team's status.