Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

22 minutes ago, Hitchngo said:

Top 4 teams out of this region as I see it 

White House (not The Heritage kind)

Waverly 

Fairview 

Stewart County 

1-3 will be a toss up with tie breakers involved imho. Very solid top 4. Probably the most solid top 4 in a 3A region in the state

I agree with the top three but I think Heritage is in the mix as the fourth team 

Just now, TheCommissioner said:

I agree with the top three but I think Heritage is in the mix as the fourth team 

I’m not bashing Heritage but I don’t see them beating any of those teams, considering they play all of them 4 out of the last 5 games of there season. That’s a tough spot for any team to be in. 

2 minutes ago, Hitchngo said:

I’m not bashing Heritage but I don’t see them beating any of those teams, considering they play all of them 4 out of the last 5 games of there season. That’s a tough spot for any team to be in. 

I agree it’s tough.  I think Heritage gets by Stewart County.  The four teams from this region could very well sweep the first round in playoffs

1 hour ago, Hitchngo said:

Waverly 

Fairview 

Stewart County 

1-3 will be a toss up with tie breakers involved imho. Very solid top 4. Probably the most solid top 4 in a 3A region in the state

That’s exactly the way I see it playing out in this region too. 

33 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I agree it’s tough.  I think Heritage gets by Stewart County.  The four teams from this region could very well sweep the first round in playoffs

They might get by them but I don’t really see it, and here’s why. SC returns most of their key pieces off a team that made a deep playoff run last year, WH Blue Devils are really hot right now and I don’t see them cooling off before the playoffs. Waverly is tough, bringing back a lot from a Semifinalist team, albeit 2A, still a semi-finalist. Fairview is just tough year in and year out, always a threat to win the region. I see heritage dropping 4 out of their last 5 to the above mentioned teams. I wish them the best and I could be wrong but I don’t see it.

10 hours ago, Hitchngo said:

Waverly 

Fairview 

Stewart County 

Stewart county is not that good. I will be surprised to see them at the #4 spot!

Will know more after this week but my top 4 are WH, Waverly, WHH, Fairview in no particular order. It will be a battle for those 4 spots. I do believe that Waverly “should” win out. Time will tell. Either way, hoping our Region beats Region 5, and I think they will. Would love to see Waverly WH rematch in Quarter Finals. 

25 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Will know more after this week but my top 4 are WH, Waverly, WHH, Fairview in no particular order. It will be a battle for those 4 spots. I do believe that Waverly “should” win out. Time will tell. Either way, hoping our Region beats Region 5, and I think they will. Would love to see Waverly WH rematch in Quarter Finals. 

I agree