Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

3 hours ago, Swarm said:

I remember back when 2-8 Stratford unleashed on all of us in '18 that you were well aware of their potential. Even after you guys thrashed them by like 50 in the regular season. I think East destroyed them in the regular season too and we beat a VERY GOOD East team round 2 that year. 

Thanks for chiming in brother! Good luck to your Firebirds this week. Huge game. :thumb:

Facts and same to y’all swarm

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Swarm said:

That's awesome. I think the QB is #9 correct? He's definitely in the running for region MVP. Throws and run very well. 

I'm not really sure of any of the guys names in metro but i recall last year looking at recruits for '22 and '23 and there were a few from East and Stratford. Hopefully they transferred to Pearl Cohn lol. 

@FIREBIRD80 @FBfan26 & @EastNasty could probably provide us some insight. 

18 hours ago, Swarm said:

EastNasty will show up soon telling us we're all in trouble lol. 

Swarm “Fairview right”?  Now Yall earned some respect but them other cats going down!!!! I’m talking 2TDs.

On 9/22/2021 at 7:10 AM, Trollin said:

Will know more after this week but my top 4 are WH, Waverly, WHH, Fairview in no particular order. It will be a battle for those 4 spots. I do believe that Waverly “should” win out. Time will tell. Either way, hoping our Region beats Region 5, and I think they will. Would love to see Waverly WH rematch in Quarter Finals. 

Don’t nobody but you want to see that because y’all lost.

3 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Swarm “Fairview right”?  Now Yall earned some respect but them other cats going down!!!! I’m talking 2TDs.

Yes sir. Fairview born and raised. 

I hope y'all have a great 2nd half of the season. We'll see you soon. :thumb:

Edited by Swarm
  • Like 1