Upperman vs Fayetteville

2 hours ago, Bees500 said:

Fayettville has some very talented weapons on offense.. Especially the RB who can break a game open... Upperman has some of the same type of playmakers to i see a physical game where upperman pulls it out in 4th quarter gonna go 31-21 Upperman

I am thinking 24-21 UHS but score could be flipped and not suprise me 

This by far will be the toughest game on Baxter schedule. I would put City in at least my top 5 through 1-3A and probably third behind Alcoa and Peabody.

If they really want to make a statement and be considered  a contender in 4 A, then they must win this game. 

This IMO should be one of the best games in the state if Upperman is as good as advertised.

Will this be live streamed somewhere?

40 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

This by far will be the toughest game on Baxter schedule. I would put City in at least my top 5 through 1-3A and probably third behind Alcoa and Peabody.

If they really want to make a statement and be considered  a contender in 4 A, then they must win this game. 

This IMO should be one of the best games in the state if Upperman is as good as advertised.

Will this be live streamed somewhere?

We will be streaming it on the Upper Cumberland Reporter Facebook page.