Oneida @ York

Spike016

4 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I’m going 14-7 Oneida. I watched York at Monterey and nether team was very impressive. This region is hard to pick, I thought Monterey was looking like the favorite but they lost to Stone, so I have no idea lol

I’m starting to think none of the 5 are all that strong this year. It happens from time to time. 

9 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

They will, they've been sandbagging.  You wait and see.  

Unless the 2 games tonight are close, this region will be defined tonight. Monterey would have to be the front runner today, that very well may change tonight. I'm still watching Rockwood. Oneida has NOT looked like Oneida thus far.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Unless the 2 games tonight are close, this region will be defined tonight. Monterey would have to be the front runner today, that very well may change tonight. I'm still watching Rockwood. Oneida has NOT looked like Oneida thus far. Too

I agree, Oneida has struggled a bit so far.  It shall all start playing out here in the next few weeks. I would say you all are front runner of region 1 and 2.

15 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I agree, Oneida has struggled a bit so far.  It shall all start playing out here in the next few weeks. I would say you all are front runner of region 1 and 2.

I think we have a good shot at it, just need to stay healthy and get a couple of key starters back. We should improve as the year goes by. SG is hiding in the shadows and not really getting any attention, they are much better than what people think. As far as Region 2, the jury is out but tonight will be very telling.

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Unless the 2 games tonight are close, this region will be defined tonight. Monterey would have to be the front runner today, that very well may change tonight. I'm still watching Rockwood. Oneida has NOT looked like Oneida thus far.

I’m hearing that some of the starters will be back tonight for Rockwood including the QB.