Hampton at Happy Valley

Tootie

18 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Creeker is first class and glad for him but HV took a whoop'n last week. We got another to take care of next week. Being on TV will mean a massive crowd! The more the merrier 

I was there last week. You all were impressive. Just want to get out of that game healthy when it comes around. You could tell HV was still feeling it from last week. They had several go down at different points of the game tonight. 

9 minutes ago, creekerballer said:

I was there last week. You all were impressive. Just want to get out of that game healthy when it comes around. You could tell HV was still feeling it from last week. They had several go down at different points of the game tonight. 

Come up next Friday. It'll be F U N... The hype is sure familiar

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

Looks like 0 and 10, hard to believe a team can decline that quickly, got too many wearing different colors.

I thot they had athletes and decent size. Maybe an attitude issue? Sure liked the way we came in, took care of business and left as if we did what we came to do. Celebrating isn't my cup o tea 

Edited by uknoit2