Hampton at Happy Valley

Tootie

47 minutes ago, harley04 said:

Bring it in it

Had to hire 3 new coaches, gonna take a while to remember all the names, for now its recruit #1,#2  and so on. Had to give the recruiter a huge bonus and pay housing. Also had to buy some new benches for ours to to sit on to watch these new all stars play. Doubt we'll be able to travel out of the County, outta gas money. Dang,what a mess.

7 hours ago, Appvol said:

So none of the transfers practiced or dressed for games with their original teams.

Practice or dressed doesnt matter as long as they dont touch the field in a Varsity game.If they did touch the field for 1 play then they are ineligible till after that date.

BUT I thought Hampton never got transfers?3 in 1 year is pretty good.LOL!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Practice or dressed doesnt matter as long as they dont touch the field in a Varsity game.If they did touch the field for 1 play then they are ineligible till after that date.

It is a bunch for Hampton but I'd say only one will get playing time with the starters. Much to do about nothing.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

That’s what I was thinking plus trying to get the Cloudland player over the summer. They have went with the Biden policy of letting anybody come over.