Hampton at Happy Valley

Tootie

2 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Someone had mentioned earlier about Playing at SG vs getting them at home. Made me think of the video when they played Oneida in the playoffs and Oneida had a 4th and maybe 1 and after they ran the dive play up the middle you can see the SG chain gang guy literally move the stick a yard maybe a yard and a half lol. 

I remember that well LOL!!

8 hours ago, pujo said:

We are for sure spreading the wealth, gets a little more crowed with Morgan coming back, we are also running a lot of different stuff in different formations, keeps people guessing. No one is gonna have big #s in the stat sheet but as a team, looks pretty darn good. We don't have to depend on one or 2 guys to carry us. I love what I'm seeing and if we continue to improve, we'll be a tough out. 

When Morgan comes back, we're a different beast. He's hard to bring down and harder to run over! Good thing is, if we have to rely on one or two, they can get the job done. Man, I saw some great blocks last night too!

18 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

When Morgan comes back, we're a different beast. He's hard to bring down and harder to run over! Good thing is, if we have to rely on one or two, they can get the job done. Man, I saw some great blocks last night too!

ya'll will get tested next two weeks word is you have the talent  Computer likes Dogs but SG will be ready too play. Refs usually play role you gotta be two tds better to win there. :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

My wife just told me about the elementary teacher. Prayers to the Hampton community.

16 minutes ago, Appvol said:

How did the transfer from Elizabethton look Friday and does the other transfer from Elizabethton get to play against SG.

One is a starter as a DB, Actually got a int and took it to the house, Other kid played late with when we were subbing and caught a td pass. Don't reckon either saw any playing time for Betsy but we're happy to have both .Both are small but athletic. 

4 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I remember that well LOL!!

Me to. TSSAA made 2 rule changes because of that one play but not even an official warning or anything to SG or the officials. Not saying anything major should’ve came from it but TSSAA acted like nothing happened but it was enough to create 2 rule changes. To be clear I do not think SG had anything to do with it directly, I think it was either an incompetent or an immoral individual or individuals that did that. Don’t think the coaches or anyone in the athletic department had or would have anything to do with that business but I’d certainly watch those short yardage situations closely. Sorry for off topic, rant over, please continue lol.