Lake County travels to Humboldt

TipToe421

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County will be fine in this game. There will be some early rust to shake off. LC finally has their complete team for the first time this season. It could be a tight first half but LC will pull away in the 2nd half. LC has played one game and everyone has wrote them off. This Falcon team will still finish 1st or 2nd in the region and will make a run to at least the 3rd round of the playoffs. From there anything can happen. I hope everyone continues to sleep on this team.

You should know as much as anyone

4 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I said 8 and 2 or 7 and 3 depending on UC gamebeginning of season .I'm going with 7-3 now cause of the teams we will play.And if covid allows it.Then same as you,2nd or 3rd round.

LC now only has 8 regular season games to play. LC has no room now to add to the schedule. If injury or covid doesn't cause more havoc. Hopefully LC will be hitting on all cylinders by playoff time. LC is definitely behind everyone else right now. Coach Quinn deserves a break. The poor guy hasn't caught a break since he has been here. Heck he is the head coach, offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator. It is hard enough being just one of those.

46 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC now only has 8 regular season games to play. LC has no room now to add to the schedule. If injury or covid doesn't cause more havoc. Hopefully LC will be hitting on all cylinders by playoff time. LC is definitely behind everyone else right now. Coach Quinn deserves a break. The poor guy hasn't caught a break since he has been here. Heck he is the head coach, offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator. It is hard enough being just one of those.

^^^this is spot on

Lake County really needs to win this game if they hope for a home playoff game. The next 3 games are at Humboldt, home vs Peabody and at West Carroll. Need to win 2 out of 3 of these games. Another thing that might help LC in this game is Humboldt was on bye last week and didn't play. So maybe the Vikings will have some rust also. 

Well since the team I follow will not be playing tonight due to their opponent having covid, this game really interest me. Will this game be video streamed anywhere?  I know nothing about Lake Co, but Jackson Christian, did scrimmage Humboldt back in the Summer and Humboldt, like Lake Co, I'm sure, has Athletes all over the field and is a dangers team. I've never lived in Humboldt but I was born there, so with that said and all due respect to lake Co, Go Vikings! 

1 hour ago, jj420 said:

Well since the team I follow will not be playing tonight due to their opponent having covid, this game really interest me. Will this game be video streamed anywhere?  I know nothing about Lake Co, but Jackson Christian, did scrimmage Humboldt back in the Summer and Humboldt, like Lake Co, I'm sure, has Athletes all over the field and is a dangers team. I've never lived in Humboldt but I was born there, so with that said and all due respect to lake Co, Go Vikings! 

It will be on YouTube.

or at this link

http://www.vikingnewsondemand.com/watch-live.html

EF5F5575-E34B-444C-B5AF-491033069AA3.jpeg

Edited by PHSRollTide