Lewis County vs Hickman County

lcpanthers0

53 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

That’s because we are not a fake program scheduling weak teams year after year playing in weak conferences year after year........

#fakefootballprogram

#regularseasonpaperchampions

Let me educate you pizza brain. Winning a regional championship has nothing to do with who you schedule.

2 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Let me educate you pizza brain. Winning a regional championship has nothing to do with who you schedule.

Your correct DD. Especially when the coach has a couple of buddies in the T$$AA to make sure your team is in the weakest region possible containing the weakest possible teams. 

Add in the extremely poor out of region schedule and you have misnomers for season W/L records.

Explain how Hohenwald goes 10-0 or 9-1 but gets bounced from the early rounds of the playoffs year after year after year?

Here you were, feeling all proud of your team and their yearly record until I came along and popped that bubble! Lol

8 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Your correct DD. Especially when the coach has a couple of buddies in the T$$AA to make sure your team is in the weakest region possible containing the weakest possible teams. 

Add in the extremely poor out of region schedule and you have misnomers for season W/L records.

Explain how Hohenwald goes 10-0 or 9-1 but gets bounced from the early rounds of the playoffs year after year after year?

Here you were, feeling all proud of your team and their yearly record until I came along and popped that bubble! Lol

Since you only have 2 bullets that you continuously fire, let’s talk about one. Name the “buddies” in the in the TSSAA so everyone will know who you are talking about.:popcorneater:

35 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Since you only have 2 bullets that you continuously fire, let’s talk about one. Name the “buddies” in the in the TSSAA so everyone will know who you are talking about.:popcorneater:

DD, you of all people know we (nobody on here) do not name names!

This is something EVERYBODY knows and everyone is aware of!

8 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Weakest region with the weakest teams?  Since when we’re they in Page’s region??

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

DD, you of all people know we (nobody on here) do not name names!

This is something EVERYBODY knows and everyone is aware of!

Bullet #1 is false and I could have predicted that you would not offer facts to back up ramblings. Save some face and just admit that you are butt hurt from Panther envy. The lack of consistency from your team is hard, I understand (not really because we are competitive constantly). Attacking success never helps the unsuccessful.

53 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Bullet #1 is false and I could have predicted that you would not offer facts to back up ramblings. Save some face and just admit that you are butt hurt from Panther envy. The lack of consistency from your team is hard, I understand (not really because we are competitive constantly). Attacking success never helps the unsuccessful.

Competitive? Since when is playing a schedule full of bad to terrible teams and running up the score just to try to look impressive competitive?

If Lewis County is competitive why are they ALWYAS put out of the playoffs in the early rounds?

A 10-1 record with a first round playoff loss is not the definition of competitiveness.