Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

12 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

You recruited me !!! I could spell Stanks properly and didn’t eat as many fried Oreos, and never woulda went to Milan ,home of the mud puppies on a Friday night to watch a stank slappin! I mean we are best buddies now but I might have that stokholm syndrome !!!  Roy Dillard and me might sue you ! He’s our buddy now too ! Matter fact we might just have a class action lawsuit and take all your fried Oreos and your standing reservation  at the  chefs table at China House, heck my wife made a bad joke at the Oreo stand and called me slightly smaller big purple machine !

44 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Who was recruited??  Give us names since you know smart guy. How were they recruited??  Phone, email, social media, official visits???  Cmon give us the details. Surely you can right. Your not one of those bums that come on here and accuse coaches, KIDS, and families of wrong doing without proof are you???  (This is where you reply with an attempted comeback that won’t be that good and will lack proof)

Little buddy these dung eaters from Huntindung are real stupid.  You had to teach me like you did pride how to spell Huntindung.  I looked in my Webster dictionary what a dung eater is and it has a picture of stank1969.  I garuntee im not joking either.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Little buddy these dung eaters from Huntindung are real stupid.  You had to teach me like you did pride how to spell Huntindung.  I looked in my Webster dictionary what a dung eater is and it has a picture of stank1969.  I garuntee im not joking either.

Little buddy send me a pm.  I tried to send you and tide 21 and pride but it want go through.  

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Thursday night 12/2 I will be at Ronnie’s Red Eye. Mark your calendar. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Who was recruited??  Give us names since you know smart guy. How were they recruited??  Phone, email, social media, official visits???  Cmon give us the details. Surely you can right. Your not one of those bums that come on here and accuse coaches, KIDS, and families of wrong doing without proof are you???  (This is where you reply with an attempted comeback that won’t be that good and will lack proof)

Did Milan not have multiple kids come from Liberty and out of Mississippi to play on the team?  I didn’t make this up.  Take your purple blinders off and face reality. Some of you think everyone is as dumb as your immediate surroundings. 

22 minutes ago, Pops1968 said:

Did Milan not have multiple kids come from Liberty and out of Mississippi to play on the team?  I didn’t make this up.  Take your purple blinders off and face reality. Some of you think everyone is as dumb as your immediate surroundings. 

Are you a stank eater to? You better not call my little buddy dumb again.  You think im joking but im not.

1 hour ago, Pops1968 said:

Yes we did have three transfers. I don’t think that’s a secret. Now can you provide what I asked for?  You are deflecting so far.