Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Knowing how big of a rivalry this is I think both teams will get the other’s best shot. Milan just doesn’t have many bullets in the gun right now. I said against Peabody, South Gibson and Haywood that Milan was in trouble and every week people have said I was sandbagging. Our players and coaches are doing the best they can. Things will get better. 

South Gibson is the only team there that may be in Huntingdon's class right now, in my opinion. Peabody and Haywood are on a different level. I HOPE we are able to play Peabody as tough as you guys did later this year.

Whether or not you feel like you're sandbagging a bit, our teams are a lot closer than I think you're giving Milan credit for right now. I'm not sure how many impact players you guys have out, but you know as well as me that any team that can stop Huntingdon's run game likely beats us.

27 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Knowing how big of a rivalry this is I think both teams will get the other’s best shot. Milan just doesn’t have many bullets in the gun right now. I said against Peabody, South Gibson and Haywood that Milan was in trouble and every week people have said I was sandbagging. Our players and coaches are doing the best they can. Things will get better. 

Come on little buddy.  You can beat these mustanks.  You sound like ole RD having no bullets or just blanks in the barrel.  You think im joking but im not.

On 9/20/2021 at 12:10 AM, Croppygenius said:

.its amazing how you Gibson Co schools claim to hate each other, but will gang up together to trash the Mustangs. I love it! Looking forward to welcoming the Milan Dung Eaters to Paul Ward Stadium and the magic carpet ride Friday night. General consensus seems to be that our big ole slow kids don't have much of a chance. Only thing I can promise you is the pads will be popping.

I will not have anyone messing with my little purple pups I keep pinned up in Milan.